Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Tacoma parts for sale

Old 03-09-2010, 09:01 PM   #1
It's a MOD, MOD World
stevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to all

Army:
Name: Stevigee
stevigee's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma parts for sale

sold SOLD sold everything's gone!

Man - Thanks for the overwhelming response guys! It's been a great garage sale. I'd much rather sell it to ya'll than have to go through the Ebay song & dance

SOLD Silver LEER Topper w/ Yakima Rack (new @$1400.) - Tacoma DBL Cab 5 foot bed NOW $500. -SOLD

SOLD EXT Trifecta Tonneau Cover like new $200.-fits 5 ft bed DBL cab SOLD

SOLD OEM Toyota Skid Plate $100. SOLD

SOLD OEM Toyota stock Headlights $125.SOLD

SOLD Blacked out Azela aftermarket Tail lights $75.SOLD

SOLD Bilsten OEM TRD Shocks (less than 3000 miles on these) set of 4 $100.SOLD

SOLD Rock Sliders - bolt on for Tacoma DBL Cab $350. SOLD

SOLD:Tacoma GT Seat Covers (new $199.)+ dash cover ($25.) - really nice - both for $60.SOLD

SOLD OEM Toyota Tacoma 4x4 Mud Flaps in great condition $100. set of 4 SOLD

SOLD 4 OEM Toyota Tacoma Bed Rail Cleats like new $40.
Old 03-09-2010, 09:04 PM   #3
C17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 1A2 701 AS Charleston AFB, SC
Name: Dennis
C17Guy's Tacoma Gallery
Question, will the skid plate fit on a 5 lugger '09?
Old 03-09-2010, 09:07 PM   #4
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'd love to have the tent and the camper...Too bad im in Houston.
Old 03-09-2010, 09:11 PM   #6
C17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 1A2 701 AS Charleston AFB, SC
Name: Dennis
C17Guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevigee View Post
Don't know - would have to ask dealer if any differences for skid plates from 4x4 to 5 lugger?
I'll be flying for the good part of the day tomorrow, if anyone gets a chance to ask or knows the answer please let me know. Thanks guys!
Old 03-09-2010, 09:11 PM   #7
Speed Holes
JohnnyTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Johnny
JohnnyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome parts, and good deals, bump for you. Question: What's the point of a truck tent though if you have a camper?
Old 03-09-2010, 09:21 PM   #8
ryannnnlee is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
ryannnnlee's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent for headlights!
Old 03-09-2010, 09:28 PM   #10
Speed Holes
JohnnyTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Johnny
JohnnyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevigee View Post
Extra space & extra shade with the canopy (good place to sit under in your lounge chairs). Plus the tent allows you to lower your tailgate & then u can put a matress in the back & really stretch out for a good nights sleep - not to mention better air circulation from the larger opening -EH?
ah i see i see, thanks for the info. a mattress would be nice
Old 03-09-2010, 09:32 PM   #11
maui808 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jacob
maui808's Tacoma Gallery
how much for the skid plate shipped to MAUI HAWAII?
Old 03-09-2010, 09:38 PM   #12
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I Liquid I's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent... for a couple parts ><.
Old 03-09-2010, 09:40 PM   #13
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
thinking about the headlights
Old 03-09-2010, 09:41 PM   #14
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I Liquid I's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
thinking about the headlights
Same... since I want to paint them but im afraid ill mess up mine... Prob will anyhow...
Old 03-09-2010, 09:44 PM   #15
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Liquid I View Post
Same... since I want to paint them but im afraid ill mess up mine... Prob will anyhow...
Check out my Headlight service... in my signature
Old 03-10-2010, 06:58 AM   #16
Once a gorilla always a gorilla
Gorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Thomas
Gorilla_97's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent

PM sent on several items. Thanks.
Old 03-10-2010, 12:41 PM   #17
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
tails shipped to 87120? and who made the sliders?
Old 03-10-2010, 01:32 PM   #18
barefoot-n-81 is on a distinguished road

barefoot-n-81's Tacoma Gallery
filter? still in hand?
Old 03-10-2010, 05:28 PM   #19
barefoot-n-81 is on a distinguished road

barefoot-n-81's Tacoma Gallery
what you charge for shipping to NC? 27021 for the filter
Old 03-11-2010, 05:39 AM   #20
I've got the FUNK
dgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 91W - Medic
dgr540's Tacoma Gallery
Tail Light money has been sent.