Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Checkmate hard tonneau FS/T

Old 03-10-2010, 09:23 AM   #1
Diverse-Customs.com
Yodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shedYodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shedYodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shedYodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shedYodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shedYodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shedYodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shedYodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shedYodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shedYodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shedYodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
Yodaforce's Tacoma Gallery
Checkmate hard tonneau FS/T

SOLD SOLD SOLD
$360 (see link farther down for new price)
Painted gloss black basecoat/clearcoat
Lift struts, brackets, quick detach hinges, lockdown straps included.
For manufacturer specs: http://www.checkerpro.com/
I don't think anyone would want to ship due to size, so I'm betting on a local pickup.
Located in Rutherfordton NC.

My dog is not allowed to ride up front anymore. He's big, stupid, and hairy. He does not like the idea of riding in the back under the cover!

Old 03-11-2010, 08:59 AM   #2
Diverse-Customs.com
Yodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shedYodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shedYodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shedYodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shedYodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shedYodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shedYodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shedYodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shedYodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shedYodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shedYodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Found a soft cover I would like. So in order to make the purchase, the price has been dropped to $380.
Old 03-11-2010, 09:08 AM   #3
bshipley77 is on a distinguished road
bshipley77's Tacoma Gallery
What generation (1st or 2nd) and bed size does this fit? I may be interested. I have a 2010 regular cab 4x4.
Old 03-11-2010, 09:10 AM   #4
C17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 1A2 701 AS Charleston AFB, SC
Name: Dennis
C17Guy's Tacoma Gallery
Would it fit a '09 Access Cab? If so, I can probably pick it up .
Old 03-11-2010, 09:45 AM   #5
Diverse-Customs.com

Sorry. I should have told everyone what it was on.

It was on my 2001 S-Runner.
Old 03-11-2010, 04:47 PM   #6
Diverse-Customs.com

Hit it again......
Old 03-12-2010, 12:17 PM   #7
Diverse-Customs.com

Talking

This is what I want: http://www.extangfactoryoutlet.com/extang-fulltilt.html

If someone will give me enough to get that cover, then I'm good. If you are willing to come to my shop and get it, I'll even help you install my cover on your truck.
Old 03-13-2010, 07:06 PM   #8
Diverse-Customs.com

Anyone care to make me an offer?
Old 03-14-2010, 05:18 PM   #9
Diverse-Customs.com

Anyone?
Old 03-15-2010, 12:22 PM   #10
Diverse-Customs.com

This is the quote I just recieved from Checkmate for my cover brand new:

"The total package price, which includes the bed cover, installation
hardware, crating, shipping, and handling depends on the delivery
destination zip code, but is usually between $624.00 and $699.00. Thank
you."

I'd like to think I'm offering a pretty good deal, especially considering the quote for a new one doesn't include paint.
Old 03-15-2010, 03:58 PM   #11
Diverse-Customs.com

Here's some better pics:

Old 03-16-2010, 09:37 AM   #12
Diverse-Customs.com

Anyone? Anyone KNOW aomeone who might be interested?
Old 03-17-2010, 07:54 AM   #13
Diverse-Customs.com

This sure is a BUMPy road I'm on....
Old 03-18-2010, 11:46 AM   #14
Diverse-Customs.com

Make me an offer. I have some room to negotiate.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:15 PM   #15
Diverse-Customs.com

Do I hear $325?
Old 03-23-2010, 10:21 AM   #16
Diverse-Customs.com

Still for sale.......
Old 03-23-2010, 01:22 PM   #17
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
I will give u 250 p/u, u r 3 1/2 hrs from me...let me know
Old 04-11-2010, 02:23 PM   #18
Diverse-Customs.com

Sold for $275 on 4-11-10