Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS - 05+ Tiregate. PreRunner Series SO-CAL

Old 03-10-2010, 10:27 AM   #1
Swab
LBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant future

Name: Winter
LBPtaco's Tacoma Gallery
FS - 05+ Tiregate. PreRunner Series SO-CAL

sold!!!!!!!!
Old 03-11-2010, 12:17 AM   #2
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
I want! Im gonna be in LA this Friday actually! too bad im being flown and I bet it's gonna be hella hard to check that in...
Old 03-11-2010, 12:47 AM   #4
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
bump. looks sweet
Old 03-11-2010, 10:38 AM   #5
Swab
LBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant future

LBPtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
I want! Im gonna be in LA this Friday actually! too bad im being flown and I bet it's gonna be hella hard to check that in...
yeah, it would probably be cheaper to ship it, damn airlines chargin an arm and a leg to check baggage these days

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Bump!

Thats Cleghorn!
Hey what wheels are those? 16" or 17" Thanks
American Racing Chambers, 16"

thanks for the bumps
Old 03-12-2010, 01:42 PM   #6
Crankey Old Yacht Jockey
Timber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant future

Name: Tim
Timber's Tacoma Gallery
Friday bump for a good deal!
Old 03-16-2010, 07:41 PM   #7
Swab

LBPtaco's Tacoma Gallery
bump before i start my St. Patrick's Day celebration!
Old 03-16-2010, 07:56 PM   #8
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

im going to Vegas for the weekend, if ur willing to meet halfway, say...Barstow, I'll be down cash in hand
Old 03-16-2010, 09:33 PM   #9
Swab

LBPtaco's Tacoma Gallery
shit! im workin till 530 on saturday. i wouldnt be able to get to barstow till 8 or so and i dont think youre gonna want to spend a saturday night driving instead of vegas.

i saw another thread that you might be movin down to LA for work. is that soon? or if not let me know what you think about saturday night.
Old 03-16-2010, 09:59 PM   #10
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

^ lol nah i'll be wasted all Saturday, im thinking more sunday?
Old 03-16-2010, 10:01 PM   #11
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
bump for an awesome deal!
Old 03-17-2010, 03:26 PM   #12
Swab

LBPtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
^ lol nah i'll be wasted all Saturday, im thinking more sunday?

im workin till 630 on sunday, im assuming you're gonna be heading home before that.
Old 03-23-2010, 12:03 PM   #13
Swab

LBPtaco's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 03-23-2010, 03:05 PM   #14
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Bn 7th Marine Kilo Co. Weapons PLT - Infantry Mortarman
Name: m0nk
Re8elmonk0341's Tacoma Gallery
Wow I want it but I'm so broke I can't even pay attention
Old 03-23-2010, 08:18 PM   #16
SoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud of
Name: Joe
SoCaliSnowboarder77's Tacoma Gallery
that is bad ass! All hardcore off-roaders need this. BUMP!
Old 03-23-2010, 09:00 PM   #17
Swab

LBPtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex352 View Post
god! this is just what i want but i dont have the $$$. Do u have a pic of it facing outward?

all 4 pics its facing out

unfortunantly i dont have it on the truck any more so i cant take any more pics.
Old 03-23-2010, 09:12 PM   #18
k20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joseph
k20me's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBPtaco View Post
all 4 pics its facing out

unfortunantly i dont have it on the truck any more so i cant take any more pics.
I think he meant with the tire facing out.

Thinking about this...
Old 03-23-2010, 09:16 PM   #19
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
LPBtaco, if you dont mind, Here are some pics of mine facing the opposite way, in pretty much the same truck. MINE IS NOT FOR SALE. If you dont want them up, I can take them down, just trying to help you out with how it looks facing the other way.

Old 03-24-2010, 12:36 PM   #20
Swab

LBPtaco's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for that.

yeah, after reading it another time thats probably what he meant