Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: OEM dcab sb step bars in NE PA

Old 03-10-2010, 12:38 PM   #1
AKA "06tacosport"
Lunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
Lunercrab's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: OEM dcab sb step bars in NE PA

STEP BARS ARE FOR SALE NOW::::Ok so I have on my 2010 the OEM step bars that o had on my 2006. I'm thinking about going with NFabs but I would want to sell these first. So I'm curious if anyone in the NE PA (I'm like 40 miles north of Philly) would be interest in them. They r in good shape and all. I'd be looking to get 200 for em. I would not like to ship casie I think shipping would be too much and would kinda kill the deal. Like I said I'm just seeing I anyone is interested right now before I make my final decision. Thanks. Here's a pic of them on the truck
Old 03-10-2010, 08:02 PM   #2
outnback will become famous soon enoughoutnback will become famous soon enough

outnback's Tacoma Gallery
Hi. Could you tell me what size duratracs are they are, and if there is any lift on your truck. Thanks. Nice truck by the way.
Old 03-10-2010, 08:17 PM   #3
AKA "06tacosport"
Lunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sure...they are 265/75/16s...and no lift as of yet...still stock....

BTW EVERYONE:

i pulled the trigger on the NFabs tonight, so the step bars are available for sale now
Old 03-17-2010, 02:28 PM   #4
TRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to behold

TRDsport253's Tacoma Gallery
do you have any rubbing issue with those duratrac being it not lifted. Nice truck
Old 03-17-2010, 04:01 PM   #5
AKA "06tacosport"

i have occasional rubbing on my front mud flaps with very sharp turns...but other then that no...