Notices

WTT: Headlights

Old 03-10-2010, 01:16 PM   #1
mattioss is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
mattioss's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to mattioss
WTT: Headlights

it's a long shot i know, but anyone want to trade my 08 stockers for your either 09 or 10 smoked stockers?

Matt
Old 03-10-2010, 04:50 PM   #2
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
yep, long shop, maybe post on CL or add some $ into the deal..
Old 03-10-2010, 08:37 PM   #3
Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

Another TW member has been looking since early '09 I think. It's not looking too promising.
Old 03-10-2010, 08:46 PM   #4
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Just do the BHLM but maybe use a different color then black.
Old 03-10-2010, 08:49 PM   #5
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
TRDguyKC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Just do the BHLM but maybe use a different color then black.
good idea.... and cheaper. I may be doing this.... gunmetal/anthracite color instead of going the black/white id go black/anthracite.... dunno. still up in the air.

good idea though!
Old 03-10-2010, 08:54 PM   #6
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDguyKC View Post
good idea.... and cheaper. I may be doing this.... gunmetal/anthracite color instead of going the black/white id go black/anthracite.... dunno. still up in the air.

good idea though!
Yeah I was wondering when you were gonna get around to doing a BHLM for your truck.
Old 03-10-2010, 08:56 PM   #7
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
TRDguyKC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah I was wondering when you were gonna get around to doing a BHLM for your truck.
lol, yea i know man. i have been SLACKING bigtime over the last year... no mods other than bodymount chop and 305/70/17's...... soon will have satoshi, BHLM (or similar), and FXR retro's.
Old 03-10-2010, 08:58 PM   #8
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Color match the headlights rather than doing black...if you wanna try something new
Old 03-10-2010, 09:02 PM   #9
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDguyKC View Post
lol, yea i know man. i have been SLACKING bigtime over the last year... no mods other than bodymount chop and 305/70/17's...... soon will have satoshi, BHLM (or similar), and FXR retro's.
Its all good! Everyone is busy these days doing other stuff.

So what is the FXR retro's you are talking about?
Old 03-11-2010, 05:54 AM   #10
mattioss is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
mattioss's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to mattioss
I would but i am by far the most uncrafty guy ever. I'd probably break something and screw it up so bad. I can mod mechanical stuff but just painting or doing little small tasks like that...hell no. But like i said it was worth a shot.

Matt
Old 03-11-2010, 06:14 AM   #11
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Taco View Post
Another TW member has been looking since early '09 I think. It's not looking too promising.
Yah, but not sure how hard he's really looking. In the time that his thread has been in bumpage state, I passed up one set a couple of months ago on here, seen a couple sets on Craigslist (non-local) that I couldn't work a deal on, and a set on eBay that I bought. There's also some that can be found on the salvage market (car-part.com) but they tend to be more expensive, but still much cheaper then new OEM.

They can be found, but patience and vigilence is required.
Old 03-11-2010, 07:51 AM   #12
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Pics?
Old 03-11-2010, 08:31 AM   #13
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So what is the FXR retro's you are talking about?
see my sig...