Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: Selling 2.0 Adjustable Fox coilovers

Old 03-11-2010, 07:14 AM   #1
vitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

vitang's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: Selling 2.0 Adjustable Fox coilovers

2.0 Fox Resi Adjustable Coilovers for 05+ Tacoma from All Pro. Had it on my truck just a little bit over a month. They have about 3k miles on them. Selling them because I am going a different route.

They go for $1099 a pair new. Selling them for $750 plus shipping. Prefer local pickup though.

Here are some pics, they will be off my truck sometime next week.
Attached Thumbnails
Feeler: Selling 2.0 Adjustable Fox coilovers-fox-001.jpg   Feeler: Selling 2.0 Adjustable Fox coilovers-fox-002.jpg  
Old 03-11-2010, 07:16 AM   #2
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Free bump

Where would local be?
Old 03-11-2010, 07:24 AM   #3
vitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

vitang's Tacoma Gallery
socal
Old 03-11-2010, 07:32 AM   #4
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
long travel time Vi.

free bump
Old 03-11-2010, 07:34 AM   #5

vitang's Tacoma Gallery
Thats right... My LT kit is ready next week.
Old 03-11-2010, 07:53 AM   #6
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
cool, you getting a new truck i hear
Old 03-11-2010, 08:11 AM   #7
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Can you tell me where you bought them? Oh and....

Old 03-11-2010, 08:15 AM   #8

vitang's Tacoma Gallery
sold as of right now...Holding for TacomaDaKine07
Old 03-11-2010, 08:29 AM   #9
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
suggestion...dont hold until cash in hand...been burned tons of times by people here...!
Old 03-11-2010, 08:34 AM   #10

vitang's Tacoma Gallery
i know. TacomaDaKine07 is first in line as he pm'ed me first. the coilovers won't be off my truck later next week so I don't mind holding for him til then.
Old 03-11-2010, 08:34 AM   #11
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yosh2000 View Post
suggestion...dont hold until cash in hand...been burned tons of times by people here...!
X2 on that! I always require a deposit on my transactions if the buyer wants me to hold it.
Old 03-11-2010, 08:36 AM   #12
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitang View Post
i know. TacomaDaKine07 is first in line as he pm'ed me first. the coilovers won't be off my truck later next week so I don't mind holding for him til then.
did you get my pm? would you consider that at all? please let me know either way as i want to let all parties involved know, thanks.
Old 03-11-2010, 08:52 AM   #13

vitang's Tacoma Gallery
yosh2000,

I got your PM. You are next in line if TacomaDaKine07 falls through. Worst case scenario, I spoke with Sarah from All Pro and they are willing to help me out selling these coilovers
Old 03-11-2010, 08:54 AM   #14

^ cool. well, i'll be getting coilovers in the next week or so, be it from you with my offer, or the other guy. have a cash bonus check that is burning a hole in my wallet...!!
Old 03-11-2010, 09:01 AM   #15

vitang's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a honest guy, don't want to rip anybody off because I don't have these coilovers off of my truck yet. So far there are 2 buyers in line and I know if all fails there will be other buyers.
Old 03-11-2010, 09:03 AM   #16
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexus Truck View Post

God I love her
Old 03-11-2010, 09:20 AM   #17

vitang's Tacoma Gallery
the list so far

1.TacomaDaKine07
2.Yosh2000
3.FixedTRD
4.yumatrd
Old 03-11-2010, 05:31 PM   #18
eskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud of

eskamo23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Its_Taco_Time View Post
X2 on that! I always require a deposit on my transactions if the buyer wants me to hold it.
its true, he does, lol
Old 03-15-2010, 11:42 PM   #19
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
any updates on this feeler??
Old 03-15-2010, 11:44 PM   #20
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexus Truck View Post

best thing i have ever seen!!! i'm stealing that shit!!! lol