Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Matte Black Liquid Metal Wheels

Old 03-11-2010, 11:01 AM   #1
They Still Love To Hate Me! - T.O.
billas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant future

Name: Joel
billas333's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to billas333
FS: Matte Black Liquid Metal Wheels

Hey whats up guys,

I am looking at upgrading my wheels from the matte black to the chrome in the same wheel. I love the design of this wheel it just looks absolutely mean and aggressive. I would not recommend them for another black truck unless thats the look you are going for. I do think these would look bad ass on a white, red, or silver Taco for sure!

If you wanna see what they look like on your color check out discount tires website there is an interactive wheel system on there it works pretty well.

Anyway I paid retail from discount tire for the wheels at 135 x 4 + tax = 590 which is the same cost now.

I am asking 120x4= 480 OBO for the whole set. This will include shipping. If you are local and would like to pick them up then that can be arranged as I am in the Northern California area by Sac.

The wheels are in mint condition I have never had a chance to do any serious off roading with them. Check out my pics as the wheels come with two different center caps being matte black and chrome. I have pics of both up.

Wheels are 17x9 for stock size Sport pkg. they also have -10mm backspace which will push them away from the truck body giving more clearance for larger tires. Valve stems are chrome on these as well.

I would accept pay pal payment for receipt reasons and as soon as it is received I will order my new wheels and get them shipping asap to you.

Thanks for looking.

Billas
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Matte Black Liquid Metal Wheels-liquid-metal-gatlins2.jpg   FS: Matte Black Liquid Metal Wheels-p1240003.jpg   FS: Matte Black Liquid Metal Wheels-p1240008.jpg   FS: Matte Black Liquid Metal Wheels-p1230002.jpg   FS: Matte Black Liquid Metal Wheels-img_0683.jpg