1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

16" silver ASA alloy wheels

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by jarrodh77, Mar 13, 2010.

1. Mar 13, 2010 at 12:42 AM
    jarrodh77

jarrodh77 [OP] Member

Member:
    Murfreesboro, TN
    Vehicle:
    03 DC 4x4 TRD V6
    I have for sale a set of 4 16" aluminum wheels. Lug pattern is 6x5.5. The width is either 7" or 8", but I'll take a measurement once the wheels are off my truck. I'm not sure on the backspacing, but they easily clear the calipers on my '03 4x4 DC Tacoma. The brand is ASA (liscensed by BBS), but I think this particular model has been discontinued or changed. The model is RS2, but the RS2 that is now on their website is different than these. I have found these exact wheels online listed as "Concept RS2 4x4". As far as I can tell you can't buy them anymore, so you aren't likely to see anyone else with the same wheels. They were on my truck when I purchased it 25K miles ago. 2 of the wheels have some minor curb rash, and they all have 1 or 2 spots where the clear coat is peeling. I have large pictures of each wheel that I can email you for a better idea of the condition. They still shine and look great from 10 ft away. Also, I have 2 brand new never used center caps that are included along with the 4 used ones that are currently on the wheels (6 total). The center caps say "ASA / Liscensed by BBS".

I'm asking $250 for the set of 4. The wheels will be taken off my truck this week and will be located in Murfreesboro, TN. I'm willing to drive some to meet you or ship on your dime. I prefer you contact me by texting 931-580-7036 or email at jarrodh77@hotmail.com.

I can email larger versions of the attached pics and large close-up shots of each wheel.

DSC00019.jpg
    DSC00023.jpg
    DSC00024.jpg
    DSC00017.jpg
    DSC00025.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top