Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: NST Crank Pulley 05-10 Tacoma

Old 03-13-2010, 12:16 PM   #1
Sold my Tacoma. Goodbye TW.
Neubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Neubs's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up FS: NST Crank Pulley 05-10 Tacoma

Update: SOLD!!!

I have added the other 2 pulleys to this sale so now I am selling the complete set....

I am selling my NST lightweight crank pulley and going back to my old setup. The pulley is near new condition minus a small grove in the back of the pulley. The grove was caused from my front crank seal and should not affect performance or weight balance.

OEM Crank Pulley = 70oz
NST Crank Pulley = 40oz

The results of such a modification are a noticeable improvement in throttle response, an upward shift in horsepower and torque curves across the entire RPM band.

$100 for the crank pulley delivered to the lower 48. These were selling for $145 + shipping in the group buy.

Or $225 for all three delivered to the lower 48 The complete set was selling for $305 + shipping in the GB.

Here are some links and info:

Dyno Info:
http://www.nonstoptuning.com/infoPageDYNOS.htm

GB Info:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sit...pulley-gb.html

More GB Info:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...pulley-gb.html

Installation and Review:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pro...nk-pulley.html

Here are a few pictures for you guys:

Old 03-14-2010, 04:48 AM   #5
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
why are you going back to OEM
Old 03-14-2010, 10:36 AM   #6
Neubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Neubs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky View Post
did you buy the full set? or just the crank?
I have the whole set but I am still using the H2O pump and alternator pulley. Are you interested in all three?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondwa View Post
why are you going back to OEM
I am still using my NST water pump and alternator pulley. I am going back to my old crank pulley for warranty reasons. Recently my front crank seal began leaking and the dealer said it was not covered under warranty because I had installed the NST pulley (I am aware of the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act I just did not feel like fighting this one). So, long story short, I had to reinstall my original pulley to maintain the factory warranty.
Old 03-22-2010, 07:49 AM   #11
grizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
grizzbear's Tacoma Gallery
whats the performance that all 3 pulleys add?
Old 03-22-2010, 08:56 AM   #12

Neubs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzbear View Post
whats the performance that all 3 pulleys add?
According to NST: "The results of such a modification are a noticeable improvement in throttle response, an upward shift in horsepower and torque curves across the entire RPM band, better gas mileage, and more BLING under the hood!"

Personally, I noticed increased response and smoother shifts. The lighter pulleys reduce rotating mass which is why the engine will rev faster with lighter pulleys. There are a few links on the 1st post that provide additional information.

Here is a 24 page thread on the pulleys: Lots of good information here: http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...ad.php?t=18434

Another link from NST: http://www.nonstoptuning.com/pKitToyXR.htm

I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions.