Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Wet Okole Seat Covers

Old 03-13-2010, 07:39 PM   #1
B_brand has a spectacular aura aboutB_brand has a spectacular aura aboutB_brand has a spectacular aura about

Name: Brandon
B_brand's Tacoma Gallery
Wet Okole Seat Covers

These are sold!

I have some Wet Okole seat covers for sale. I had them on my 07 but I now have a 10 and they won't fit because of the air bags in the seats. They are in very good condition and the head rest covers are included. These are for the front seats only I don't have any for the back seat. I will take $75 OBO for them. You pay shipping from NW Oklahoma 73737 zip.
Wet Okole Seat Covers-img_0034.jpg

Wet Okole Seat Covers-img_0035.jpg

Wet Okole Seat Covers-img_0036.jpg

Wet Okole Seat Covers-img_0037.jpg

Wet Okole Seat Covers-img_0038.jpg
Old 03-13-2010, 07:41 PM   #2
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'd
Old 03-15-2010, 10:01 AM   #3
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
You would get better response on this if it were moved to Buy/Sell Automotive
Old 03-15-2010, 03:47 PM   #4
Speed Holes
JohnnyTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Johnny
JohnnyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
This is a great deal as long as the seats aren't torn up.
Old 03-15-2010, 05:20 PM   #5
tmbrwlf730 is on a distinguished road
tmbrwlf730's Tacoma Gallery
i would jump on this if they didn't have that emblem on them. it bothers me for some reason
Old 03-15-2010, 05:46 PM   #6
B_brand has a spectacular aura aboutB_brand has a spectacular aura aboutB_brand has a spectacular aura about

Name: Brandon
B_brand's Tacoma Gallery
These are not tore up at all. They are in very good shape.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:36 PM   #7
thegreatsam will become famous soon enoughthegreatsam will become famous soon enough

Name: Sam
thegreatsam's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmbrwlf730 View Post
i would jump on this if they didn't have that emblem on them. it bothers me for some reason
I asked about the emblem in another thread, but didn't get an answer. Some guys are showing their covers with a TRD emblem, but I'm not sure if it was just for the group buy.

I'm thinking about these, but I'm short on cash atm. Hopefully they'll still be here later!
Old 03-16-2010, 05:07 AM   #8
Silver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Silver DC's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent your way.
Old 03-16-2010, 06:29 AM   #9
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
What color is the center? And were your seats the SR5 seats or the Sport/OR seats?
Old 03-16-2010, 10:25 AM   #10
godie is on a distinguished road
Name: D
godie's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'd