Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Official: Satoshi grille mesh cutouts on retail sale

Old 03-14-2010, 03:33 PM   #1
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Official: Satoshi grille mesh cutouts on retail sale

Hey guys,
So my supplier for the mesh I use for Satoshi grilles has finally decided to release our designs for retail sale. These cutouts are what I use for my service and are a perfect fit for the back of the grille when you are doing a Satoshi.

http://www.customcargrills.com/prodd..._Toyota_Tacoma

These DO NOT fit on the front of our grilles like a grillcraft mesh. These are designed to either be zip-tied or bolted down on the BACK of our grilles.

The prices so far are $39.99 for one grille mesh. These meshes are of far greater quality than any homedepot mesh, and are the same material he uses for other customcargrilles. Specifically, these are the small diamond pattern powdercoated black.

He has really fast shipping and his products are really good quality.

If you want to do your own Satoshi grilles, dont hesitate to buy his product. Im not making any cut from his sales, I just want to give everyone a heads up!

Aaron
Old 03-14-2010, 05:12 PM   #3
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^ I dont think customcargrills has a precut grille mesh for Tundras but if you provide dimensions for Matt, he can cut you a batch.
Old 03-14-2010, 11:12 PM   #4
joshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Josh
joshy523's Tacoma Gallery
question on the mesh for the satoshi grill

hey i have one question, is this mesh the same kind of mesh used on steel screen doors? or is it thicker and the diamonds bigger? let me know, it will really help thanks
Old 03-15-2010, 12:57 AM   #5
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
TRDguyKC's Tacoma Gallery
damnit... I literally JUST ordered a sheet of this when i stumble upon this thread.

Do you think he will be able to cancel my order and replace it with this product instead?

I e-mailed them, hopefully it will work out.
Old 03-15-2010, 01:19 AM   #6
FLYNN LIVES!
7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Helicopter Armament Mechanic
7A7ER's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Sweet...

Sweet deal Bro! Thanks. This may just be the push I needed to go ahead and start prepping for my Satoshi Mod.

U guys think this would be a good grille choice for a SEMA 06 look?
Old 03-15-2010, 02:19 AM   #7
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
AH you are the man. I was looking for a cheaper mesh. Ordering mine now

+1 rep for you sir

EDIT: Total with shipping to MT was 53.19 Thanks for giving up this great info
Old 03-16-2010, 05:04 AM   #8
badazz96z28 is on a distinguished road
Name: DJ
badazz96z28's Tacoma Gallery
Aaron,

Is that section just large enough to do the main grill- or have enough there to cut and do the corner triangles with it as well? Thanks Man
Old 03-16-2010, 11:15 AM   #9
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

^ It is only large enough to do the main grille. You can probably ask Matt (the owner) to throw in some scrap large pieces to do the triangles yourself
Old 03-16-2010, 11:22 AM   #11
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
How hard is it to install???
Satoshi process is pretty time consuming:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...hlight=satoshi

the mesh itself is real easy to install if you choose the zip-tie process
Old 03-17-2010, 10:55 AM   #12
badazz96z28 is on a distinguished road
Name: DJ
badazz96z28's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
^ It is only large enough to do the main grille. You can probably ask Matt (the owner) to throw in some scrap large pieces to do the triangles yourself

Thanks for the response. Im just debating if I want to do it and if so to color match the grill or leave chrome...