Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Silver leer topper with yakima rack for 2nd gen. Dbl cab short bed - new lower price

Old 03-14-2010, 05:05 PM   #2
eflatlander is on a distinguished road
Name: Eric
eflatlander's Tacoma Gallery
to far

Man if you were closer!!

Good luck with your sale!
Old 03-14-2010, 09:04 PM   #4
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Dam it all the people with what i want are way far away.... free bump
Old 03-15-2010, 10:36 AM   #5
Dimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
Dimonback's Tacoma Gallery
You have me thinking! I'm in Las Vegas
Old 03-16-2010, 11:05 PM   #6
j1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Justin
j1999t's Tacoma Gallery
id like to get it, but i live in colorado
Old 03-18-2010, 10:00 AM   #9
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Trapper6speed's Tacoma Gallery
I liked misses bump earlier.
Old 03-20-2010, 08:54 PM   #10
focotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

focotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
if it was speedway blue id give you 1600 for it
Old 03-20-2010, 09:26 PM   #11
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevigee View Post
I can find some paint
No shit you could buy it and paint it for like 900 at most. Good luck i still wish you were closer
Old 03-20-2010, 09:32 PM   #12
BADASS
60guy is on a distinguished road

Army: UH-60/C-12/RC-12 Pilot
Name: Dustin
60guy's Tacoma Gallery
How close are you to killeen?
Old 03-21-2010, 08:08 AM   #14
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Is this available? Is the price still $500? How heavy is this thing?
Old 03-21-2010, 08:14 AM   #15
misterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud of
misterquad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06HAOLE View Post
How heavy is this thing? Im right up the road and can pick-up easily if it works out.
I don't know the exact poundage but I can take mine on and off by myself by sliding it off the end of the truck on to a picnic table in my driveway.

So, two people could easily pick it up. It didn't noticeably change the bed height when installed either.
Old 03-21-2010, 08:35 AM   #16
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterquad View Post
I don't know the exact poundage but I can take mine on and off by myself by sliding it off the end of the truck on to a picnic table in my driveway.

So, two people could easily pick it up. It didn't noticeably change the bed height when installed either.
Thanks. I might just pick up a soft topper for that much. Im also thinking about where to put it when its off the truck.
Old 03-21-2010, 04:17 PM   #18
misterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud of
misterquad's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a great deal.

For example, this one I just found is $1,200 on CL. For $500, I say "Road Trip!!!!".

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/pts/1654174143.html
Old 03-24-2010, 12:12 AM   #19
togah is on a distinguished road
Name: garry
togah's Tacoma Gallery
pls send me some pics of the inside....close up on srcaps etc. is the window the sme as the rear window on truck so a boot can be used ? side winmdows slide?? do they lift up?? could you meet me half way?? i live in corpus ....if you get a minute call me or email ghutch1951@yahoo.com cell 361-533-5954 garry
Old 03-24-2010, 10:17 PM   #20
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Pick up the topper and sell me the rack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by togah View Post
pls send me some pics of the inside....close up on srcaps etc. is the window the sme as the rear window on truck so a boot can be used ? side winmdows slide?? do they lift up?? could you meet me half way?? i live in corpus ....if you get a minute call me or email ghutch1951@yahoo.com cell 361-533-5954 garry

Where were you about 2 weeks ago, I went to Amarillo to pick up the sliders and then the following week went down to the Valley. I could have picked it up for you and saved you the trip. Anyways the topper is in great shape with some very minor scuffs on the top nothing to worry about. It passed the eyeball test with me when I was up there. If I were you, I would pick it up especially for the price. I tried looking for one on craigslist and ebay and couldn't find one for months. I even tried a used topper store out of San Antonio and they told me they were out and it's really hard to find used toppers. I settled and bought a new one ($1200), that's the cheapest I could find and I still had to order it from Denver! O have found that the going rate for toppers (at least in Dallas) is double than in Denver. Same topper in Dallas would have cost me $2400. Anyways pick it up and sell me the rack!

Bump for a great deal and a good guy!