LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Excellent Full Set SPIDERTRAX 1.25 Wheel Adapters In Socal

Old 03-15-2010, 03:58 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Excellent Full Set SPIDERTRAX 1.25 Wheel Adapters In Socal

I have an Excellent Full Set of SPIDERTRAX 1.25 Wheel Spacers for sale. Everything is complete and ready to use. All in Excellent Condition. . . All (4) Hub Centric Wheel Adapters.

< < PICTURES UP SOON > >

$139.67 (LOCAL)

$154.77 (SHIPPED)

Hub Centric (Late Model) 2005-2010 (6-Lug)

These 1.25" thick, 6 on 5.5" 6061T6 aluminum spacers are an easy way of spacing out front and rear late model Toyota axles that run hub centric wheels (wheels use shank style lug nuts). Each kit comes with 2 wheel spacers, 12 metric M12x1.5 wheel studs (pre-installed), 12 M12x1.5 lugnuts, and Loctite. The wheel spacers are anodized in dark blue, which is a double anodizing process for twice the corrosion resistance. In addition, each wheel spacer is both wheel & hub centric for a perfect OEM fit. Proudly manufactured in the United States of America.

Application Guide:
- 1980-Up 4 Runner (w/o Locking Hubs)
- 1995-Up Tacoma 4WD (w/o Locking Hubs)
- 2000-2006 Tundra
- 1993-1998 T100 (w/o Locking Hubs)
Old 03-15-2010, 04:05 PM   #3
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ I rub in the Front when I turn into dips. Its because I already have After market rims and with these added on. It looks freaking Aggressive as heck but I can no longer justify losing turning radius. Its hard for me to let it go but I can't keep it just for looks.

When I get my Spindles, I'll buy another set for the Rears to match the front.

Old 03-15-2010, 04:05 PM   #4
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
arent our wheels lug centric?
Old 03-15-2010, 04:13 PM   #5
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
if your a second gen no you are a hub centric if your a 1st gen your lug centric

but ray i feel ya man looks sometimes do not out weigh performance.... i have a set on my front right now i hope to hold on to them for when i eventually get spindles for the rear like you were saying. i cant wait to see your truck on spindles its gonna look sweet
Old 03-15-2010, 04:20 PM   #7
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in the Valley of 818.
However anyone interested can come to MOD DAY and they'll be there ready to install!

Old 03-15-2010, 04:21 PM   #8
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
pics per forum rules...thanks.....i'll hold off on reporting you cause were cool!
Old 03-15-2010, 04:27 PM   #9
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Thanks TW Hall Monitor!

Taking pictures in a bit. I want to cook a last meal for them and after-wards a nice intimate slow dance. Then a luke warm Soft Tangerine bubble bath that i'll personally draw.

Then I'm ready to let them go.
Old 03-15-2010, 05:11 PM   #10
tacos89 is on a distinguished road
tacos89's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm these will fit my 1998 tacoma prerunner right..
ill take em next Tuesday if you still got them!

nvm i guess they dont fit
Old 03-15-2010, 05:14 PM   #11
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
^ Thanks TW Hall Monitor!
a badge that comes w/ great responsibility and honor......a job in which i bear for the common good of tacoma owners everywhere!

bump for a sale before ray changes his mind and keeps them...!!
Old 03-15-2010, 06:28 PM   #14
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Thanks Jon for your VENTed Muscles.
They were ON real good! Locktite and 80lbs @ Torque is Legit!

<< PENDING TO wolfe0zero > >
Old 03-15-2010, 06:37 PM   #16
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^

Sorry as I didn't clean them. They're a little dirty but no dings, dents, or blem on them. I kept them real clean as the rings show on my rims. Thats how I wanted them.

Old 03-15-2010, 07:16 PM   #17
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD TO WOLF! Thanks
Old 03-15-2010, 08:00 PM   #19
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry but he paid and its packaged. Thanks though.
Old 03-15-2010, 09:48 PM   #20
Carlo has much to be proud ofCarlo has much to be proud ofCarlo has much to be proud ofCarlo has much to be proud ofCarlo has much to be proud ofCarlo has much to be proud ofCarlo has much to be proud ofCarlo has much to be proud ofCarlo has much to be proud of
Army:
Carlo's Tacoma Gallery
Dam. Went out for dinner and missed it. Thanks for the reply.