LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

OEM Toyota Tacoma 05-2010 Rear TSB Leaf Pack <SOCAL ONLY>

Old 03-15-2010, 06:25 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
OEM Toyota Tacoma 05-2010 Rear TSB Leaf Pack <SOCAL ONLY>

I'm selling my Rear Toyota TSB Leaf Pack thats still in Excellent condition. They're still perfectly arched and has between 6-8Miles on it with very light off-roading.

This is better than a AAL Pack and came from Toyota itself. Gives you about 1.25 lift in the Rear.

PENDING (LOCAL 818 SOCAL ONLY!)

No Shipping as its a "PITA" & $$$$

I'll contact the guys who were interested first.

Pictures up real as soon as I get Dinner in the oven

Sorry its a little dirty. LOL

Old 03-15-2010, 08:01 PM   #2
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
* Pending to BILLYJOE *

Old 03-31-2010, 09:13 PM   #3
jsmesny is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
jsmesny's Tacoma Gallery
Live in southbay and am interested let me know if you nstill need to get rid of them.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:25 AM   #4
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Sorry but I'm trying to ship these for BILLYJOE!@ Its a pain in the ass but I'm trying. He has already paid me the money and I'm working to get these to him.

If I don't ship these. Local ( SHADY ) had dibs on them.

Thanks for the offer.