LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB a set of 16" wheels

Old 03-16-2010, 08:46 AM   #1
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
WTB a set of 16" wheels

Looking to spend about 300 shipped to me, lets see what you have
Old 03-16-2010, 10:09 AM   #3
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
pretty much any 16" 6 lug wheels
Old 03-16-2010, 10:12 AM   #4
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Country View Post
u looking for factory 16in tacoma wheels
u selling some?
Old 03-16-2010, 10:18 AM   #6
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
how much u thinking... steelies are more in my range tho
Old 03-16-2010, 10:49 AM   #7
FL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud of

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set of the stock steel wheels w/ center caps that I am looking to sell. Let me check on shipping costs. PM me your zip so I can get an accurate quote.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:57 AM   #8
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 03-17-2010, 01:49 PM   #10
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Wheels bought from linwood, thanks everyone
Old 03-17-2010, 03:16 PM   #11
FL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud of

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
Glad someone could help you. Now if you know anyone that needs a set send them my way.
Old 03-17-2010, 07:33 PM   #12
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Will do
Old 03-18-2010, 04:36 AM   #13
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL Forester View Post
Glad someone could help you. Now if you know anyone that needs a set send them my way.
That really hurts!!! You are from Tallahassee, and you have that hidious avatar!?!?! GO FSU!!!!