LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Keyless Entry Beeper/Buzzer

Old 03-16-2010, 01:18 PM   #1
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
FREE: Keyless Entry Beeper/Buzzer

**GONE**

-FREE, Just pay $5 for shipping-

Recently got an alarm, no longer needed this...
It gives you audio confirmation of your truck locking...

This "taps" into the wire of your turn signal.... When you push the unlock/lock button on your remote, the turn signal lights up and the "beeper" will beep.
It will only beep when the truck is off.. IT will not beep when driving and using the signals.
It will however beep when the hazard lights are on and the truck is off.
If you have any questions at all, then please let me know....

Im not really sure what to ask for it, so......
Make me an offer...
They go for $29.99 New

Here's a description direct from the website:
Do you own a newer Toyota with keyless/remote entry, and as you walk away you wonder if you locked it? Like to push the button from a distance and actually hear a confirmation that the vehicle is locked or unlocked? Well, I designed this unit to do just that. Whenever the vehicle is locked or unlocked, you will hear a 100+ dB audible confirmation that your vehicle is locked.
Installation is very simple and can be done in under 15 minutes. It comes with all the hardware you will need to install the device. There is no cutting of stock wires. Simply tap, using professional wires taps, into the existing wires and you will be good to go! Instructions are specifically written for 2005-2007 Toyota Tacoma owners.

I will include a wire tap with purchase.. I threw away the original instructions, but they can be downloaded on their site...
Heres the link:
http://nortje.com/Products/Taco/Buzzer.htm
Old 03-16-2010, 02:42 PM   #2
needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sex Panther
jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jefferson
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
Recently got an alarm, no longer needed this...
It gives you audio confirmation of your truck locking...

This "taps" into the wire of your turn signal.... When you push the unlock/lock button on your remote, the turn signal lights up and the "beeper" will beep.
It will only beep when the truck is off.. IT will not beep when driving and using the signals.
It will however beep when the hazard lights are on and the truck is off.
If you have any questions at all, then please let me know....

Im not really sure what to ask for it, so......
Make me an offer...
They go for $29.99 New

Here's a description direct from the website:
Do you own a newer Toyota with keyless/remote entry, and as you walk away you wonder if you locked it? Like to push the button from a distance and actually hear a confirmation that the vehicle is locked or unlocked? Well, I designed this unit to do just that. Whenever the vehicle is locked or unlocked, you will hear a 100+ dB audible confirmation that your vehicle is locked.
Installation is very simple and can be done in under 15 minutes. It comes with all the hardware you will need to install the device. There is no cutting of stock wires. Simply tap, using professional wires taps, into the existing wires and you will be good to go! Instructions are specifically written for 2005-2007 Toyota Tacoma owners.

I will include a wire tap with purchase.. I threw away the original instructions, but they can be downloaded on their site...
Heres the link:
http://nortje.com/Products/Taco/Buzzer.htm
I didnt know someone made this as a product.. I just wired a piezzo in line with my lock switch..
Old 03-16-2010, 02:52 PM   #3
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by unholycumulus View Post
I didnt know someone made this as a product.. I just wired a piezzo in line with my lock switch..
Yup, basically the same exact thing
Old 03-16-2010, 03:11 PM   #4

-updated first post....-

-FREE-
Old 03-16-2010, 03:14 PM   #6

lol, nope just feeling in a generous mood
Old 03-16-2010, 08:08 PM   #7
digitalricepape is on a distinguished road
digitalricepape's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'ed
Old 03-16-2010, 08:11 PM   #8
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
PMed you earlier in the day
Old 03-16-2010, 09:43 PM   #9

1st PM was from "ToucanV13", if he decides he doesn't want it, then i will move on the next person in line..
Old 03-16-2010, 11:28 PM   #10

and............. IT'S GONE!