LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

New oem rear bumper for sale

Old 03-16-2010, 08:07 PM   #1
mpleitez will become famous soon enough
mpleitez's Tacoma Gallery
New oem rear bumper for sale

I have a NEW 2nd Gen OEM Rear Bumper for sale. Its still in its box sealed and sitting in my garage. Getting a off road bumper so this new one needs to go. I paid close to $400 for it from the dealer and selling it for $325 OBO. PM me if interested. Im in socal or willing to ship at buyers expense.

SOLD! thanks for looking

Old 03-30-2010, 10:35 PM   #2
still for sale

I need to get rid of this anyone:spy :
Old 03-31-2010, 11:05 AM   #3
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
Is it flat black?
Old 03-31-2010, 02:07 PM   #4
Got it from stealership

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSupreem View Post
Is it flat black?
I believe it's primered and looks flat black. stealership said it was ready just to paint however to me it looks and feels painted already. I 've only opened the box once and that was to take pictures for TW
Old 03-31-2010, 02:50 PM   #5
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
Take it back to the dealership. You should be able to return it.

Also is this just the skin? $400?
Old 04-01-2010, 11:57 AM   #6
Yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendooman View Post

Also is this just the skin? $400?
It is just the skin however when I take mine (bumper) off the truck will give up the pads too. It's actually SOLD!
Old 04-01-2010, 01:40 PM   #7
RacerP will become famous soon enough
RacerP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I gotta agree, I need a new rear bumper and have been looking on eBay, hate to say it, but, this is what is available out there.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33640
Old 04-01-2010, 07:07 PM   #8
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerP View Post
I gotta agree, I need a new rear bumper and have been looking on eBay, hate to say it, but, this is what is available out there.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33640
Yeah that is what my $400? was about. I bought my skin for $210 shipped from Ohio to KC. I think it is the same dealer on your ebay link there...I know they were in Ohio, toyotapartsbarn.com $163 before shipping.

Sorry to shit on your thread
Old 04-01-2010, 09:51 PM   #10
Thumbs up Thanks

Good looking out brotha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrhodes View Post
read boys! he's selling a second gen!!!! the egay find is a 1st gen. Jeez
Old 04-01-2010, 09:58 PM   #11
Quote:
Yeah that is what my $400? was about. I bought my skin for $210 shipped from Ohio to KC. I think it is the same dealer on your ebay link there...I know they were in Ohio, toyotapartsbarn.com $163 before shipping.

Sorry to shit on your thread
No worries
Old 04-02-2010, 04:57 AM   #12
The Stroker Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrhodes View Post
read boys! he's selling a second gen!!!! the egay find is a 1st gen. Jeez
The one I bought was 163 for a second gen...
Old 04-02-2010, 08:42 AM   #13
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
c'mon guys...
if you dont like his price, move on to the next thread. PM the seller next time to bicker over pricing.
just my 0.02
Old 04-02-2010, 09:29 AM   #14
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Is this the base model black rear bumper? Would I just need to put my plastic pumpers on this? Sorry I'm a bit confued by whats above. Do you know what the part # is so I can check with the dealer?

I'm going to be in Saugus/Valencia this Sunday maybe we can work something out.
Old 04-02-2010, 09:43 AM   #15
OEM rear bumper

It is a base model black bumper. Yes you would need to put the pads on and the license plate lights. I lost my receipt and don't have the part# I will check the box tonight to see if there is a part#. I bought it from north hollywood toyota. Hit me up if you want to check it out I can probably swing by or you can swing by too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Is this the base model black rear bumper? Would I just need to put my plastic pumpers on this? Sorry I'm a bit confued by whats above. Do you know what the part # is so I can check with the dealer?

I'm going to be in Saugus/Valencia this Sunday maybe we can work something out.
Old 04-02-2010, 09:51 AM   #16
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PM replied
Old 04-02-2010, 10:06 AM   #17
Rompin Around

Paypal sent for $150, I will bring the rest in cash when we meet Sunday!!
Old 04-02-2010, 10:21 AM   #19
Rompin Around

I'm sneaky fast like that
Old 04-02-2010, 10:30 AM   #20
Appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
c'mon guys...
if you dont like his price, move on to the next thread. PM the seller next time to bicker over pricing.
just my 0.02
Thanks I sold it.....