Notices

T/W Kenwood DNX5120 Double Din In Dash DVD Navigation and Bluetooth

Old 03-16-2010, 10:00 PM   #1
jspec rsx is on a distinguished road
jspec rsx's Tacoma Gallery
T/W Kenwood DNX5120 Double Din In Dash DVD Navigation and Bluetooth

Sold!!!!
Old 03-18-2010, 03:28 PM   #2
tarandus is a jewel in the roughtarandus is a jewel in the roughtarandus is a jewel in the roughtarandus is a jewel in the rough

tarandus's Tacoma Gallery
just curious why you're going back to stock? The face on this doesn't fold down, does it? Do you have the adapter for the steering wheel controls?
Old 03-18-2010, 04:02 PM   #3
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
$600 seems a little on the high side... It's a discontinued model and the newer model is $680 new!
Old 03-18-2010, 05:00 PM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarandus View Post
just curious why you're going back to stock? The face on this doesn't fold down, does it? Do you have the adapter for the steering wheel controls?

I sold the car that the unit came out of. No I don't have the adapter for the steering wheel controls and no the face does not flip down
Old 03-18-2010, 05:02 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motive View Post
$600 seems a little on the high side... It's a discontinued model and the newer model is $680 new!
The newer model doesn't come w/ the bluetooth, it's still an option as well as the ipod connector.

I am not firm on the price, I will take the best offer I receive, as long as it's a reasonable offer

The refurbed units are still selling for approx $450-$500.

Updated PRICE
Old 03-18-2010, 06:10 PM   #6
Nitrousspeed is on a distinguished road

Nitrousspeed's Tacoma Gallery
Just want to make sure I have an understanding of this.
It comes with:
the GPS attachement?
I-pod Interface?
Wiring harness?
Remote Control?
Stereo Activation code? (This is required once the unit is powered on, without the code, the unit is just an expensive brick!)
Are there ANY issues with it at all?
Do you have any images of it installed in the car?
I'm assuming that this came out of a car, so you don't have the double din face plate????
PM me when ya get a chance...
Old 03-18-2010, 06:37 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrousspeed View Post
Just want to make sure I have an understanding of this.
It comes with:
the GPS attachement?
I-pod Interface?
Wiring harness?
Remote Control?
Stereo Activation code? (This is required once the unit is powered on, without the code, the unit is just an expensive brick!)
Are there ANY issues with it at all?
Do you have any images of it installed in the car?
I'm assuming that this came out of a car, so you don't have the double din face plate????
PM me when ya get a chance...
YES the GPS attachment is included
YES the IPOD Interface is included
YES the wiring harness is included
NO the unit does not come w/ a remote (Remote was an option)
NO, the unit does not need a STEREO ACTIVATION CODE. (SO YOU CAN USE THE UNIT AND ALL IT'S FEATURES). An activation code is needed when you are attempting to update the Garmin software. This Activation code is obtained through the Garmin Website
If you were thinking of the security code, this is a setup on the unit, this was optional and I didn't set a security code, you can set one up if desired
NO issues w/ the unit works perfectly fine.
I don't have any pictures of the unit installed in my car
The unit came out of an RSX so the double din dash kit will not fit in a Tacoma

The GPS is updated w/ the 2009 maps (latest so far) so you won't need to update just yet.
Sent you a PM but I don't think i can send/receive PM's yet
Old 03-18-2010, 07:37 PM   #8
flyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to all

Name: Zach
flyingface's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck with this....
Old 03-18-2010, 10:50 PM   #9
tacos89 is on a distinguished road
tacos89's Tacoma Gallery
400 for it all
Old 03-18-2010, 11:28 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacos89 View Post
400 for it all
sent pm
Old 03-19-2010, 06:40 AM   #11
Tebow Apologist
Bobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have any pictures of the guys face when he found his stereo was gone?
Old 03-19-2010, 07:30 AM   #12
Nitrousspeed is on a distinguished road

Nitrousspeed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I thought the same...
Old 03-19-2010, 08:52 AM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post

Why don't you get the facts straight before implying that this unit is a STOLEN unit. If you think this unit is stolen, then move on. I have answered everyones concerns about this unit either by this thread or PM. So before coming to a conclusion or implying that somone on this board is trying to scam somone else you should get your facts straight first.

YES I know i'm new on this board, I've provide my info on another forum that I frequent and have sold/purchased items so YOU can see that i'm a legit buyer/seller.
Old 03-19-2010, 10:46 AM   #14
Tebow Apologist
Bobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=jspec rsx;1560363]Why don't you get the facts straight before implying that this unit is a STOLEN unit. If you think this unit is stolen, then move on. So before coming to a conclusion or implying that somone on this board is trying to scam somone else you should get your facts straight first.
quote]

I am not implying you are trying to scam anyone on this board I was implying you stole it and now are trying to sell it on a board where no one knows you from Adam. Looking at this objectively you would have to agree your posting is a little suspect.

I really dont care, I was just having a little fun with a ricer from Cali.

Carry on
Old 03-19-2010, 11:21 AM   #15
[quote=Bobcat;1560794]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspec rsx View Post
Why don't you get the facts straight before implying that this unit is a STOLEN unit. If you think this unit is stolen, then move on. So before coming to a conclusion or implying that somone on this board is trying to scam somone else you should get your facts straight first.
quote]

I am not implying you are trying to scam anyone on this board I was implying you stole it and now are trying to sell it on a board where no one knows you from Adam. Looking at this objectively you would have to agree your posting is a little suspect.

I really dont care, I was just having a little fun with a ricer from Cali.

Carry on
How do you come to a conclusion that my unit is stolen. I don't have pictures of the unit installed in my car, well sorry I don't really feel the need to take picutures of something in my car that i see everyday.

Yes no one knows me on this board, and I understand that and that's the reason why I put my information on HERE for people to refer to on a board that I FREQUENT.

NO, I DON'T SEE HOW MY POST IS SUSPICIOUS IN ANY WAY.. I've commented on everyones concern w/ the information that I KNOW about the unit and how it works..and i'm referring to the comment about the security code, in which I'm suspecting your accusing me that this is a stolen unit because I have NO code. Well FYI this unit doesn't need a code entered in unless you have programmed one before the unit is removed from the vehicle. NOW LIKE I SAID BEFORE, I didn't enter a code when I was using the unit, therefore NO CODE is needed when the unit is re-installed back into a vehicle. The user can definately turn on the security setting in which a code is needed, in this case when the unit is REMOVED and REPLACED then you'll need to enter in a code.

If you don't care then keep your idiotic narrow minded comments to yourself NOT everyone in CA that drives a HONDA/ACURA is a 18 y/o ricer theif i'm far from that.
Old 03-19-2010, 11:58 AM   #16
TacomaLove will become famous soon enoughTacomaLove will become famous soon enough
Name: Brent
TacomaLove's Tacoma Gallery
if the other guy falls through 400shipped here
Old 03-19-2010, 12:12 PM   #17
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Agreed this is a bit suspicious. Why are you even on a Tacoma board? do you have one? If so why did you sign up just to sell something? Why didn't you just sell it on the RSX forum? every post you have made is in this thread. I would be weary of this deal myself.
Old 03-19-2010, 12:22 PM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunnerSeth View Post
Agreed this is a bit suspicious. Why are you even on a Tacoma board? do you have one? If so why did you sign up just to sell something? Why didn't you just sell it on the RSX forum? every post you have made is in this thread. I would be weary of this deal myself.
why YES I do also have a Tacoma, and if I didn't what I'm not allowed here or what.

For those that likes to talk out of the A$$ and is "SUSPICIOUS" i have it posted on the forum that I FREQUENT AS WELL

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=707082

Here is the link to my iTrader infromation on the same forum

http://forums.clubrsx.com/itrader.php?u=10113

Should I post up my SSN, bank account# as well here

Now if you are still "SUSPICIOUS" i could care less so keep your comments to yourself and GTFO
Old 03-19-2010, 12:28 PM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaLove View Post
if the other guy falls through 400shipped here
sent pm
Old 03-19-2010, 01:17 PM   #20
Tebow Apologist

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspec rsx View Post
why YES I do also have a Tacoma, and if I didn't what I'm not allowed here or what.

For those that likes to talk out of the A$$ and is "SUSPICIOUS" i have it posted on the forum that I FREQUENT AS WELL

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=707082

Here is the link to my iTrader infromation on the same forum

http://forums.clubrsx.com/itrader.php?u=10113

Should I post up my SSN, bank account# as well here

Now if you are still "SUSPICIOUS" i could care less so keep your comments to yourself and GTFO

The Official Rules state: To sell on TW you must write your social security#, bank account#, and little league on base percentage in 12 inch white paint letters on the front window of your Tacoma. A picture must be posted of said truck and statistics in your gallary. Faliure to adhear to this rule will result in acusations of theft and mockery.

Seriously though if you had a tacoma, I would walk to Cali and wax it for you. Other people's Tacomas in parking lots that you can take a picture of dont count.