Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Looking to buy a 3rd member rear end for a 2006 4x4 tacoma with locking differential

Old 03-17-2010, 12:03 PM   #1
The Beast
Usurper is a glorious beacon of lightUsurper is a glorious beacon of lightUsurper is a glorious beacon of lightUsurper is a glorious beacon of lightUsurper is a glorious beacon of light
Usurper's Tacoma Gallery
Looking to buy a 3rd member rear end for a 2006 4x4 tacoma with locking differential

I need a 3rd member for my 2006 tacoma. 4x4 with locking differential. If anyone has one they need to get rid of please get back with me. Thank you
Old 03-17-2010, 12:19 PM   #2
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
im selling an open diff.. complete hub to hub real cheap.
just throwin it out there for ya, see my sig.
Old 03-17-2010, 12:24 PM   #3
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
im selling an elocker rear out of an 07 with 35k on it

link in sig, make me offer
Old 03-17-2010, 06:45 PM   #4
Taco Fever - I've got it bad!
billyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
billyjoe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFI2Toyota View Post
Have you considered a Powertrax setup? I checked them out. Seem to have a nice product. I hope to have one by Christmas...

edit: About $460.00 FYI
You may want to reconsider. I'd suggest either the OEM or ARB locker - much better behaiviour on dry pavement, which, if your Taco is a daily driver, will be a major annoyance with a Powertrax or Detroit Locker (noisy too). Cheaper is NOT better - do your research before you pull the trigger on this one...