Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT: 2010 Headlights (Feeler)

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2010, 03:13 PM   #1
Nukewater is a glorious beacon of lightNukewater is a glorious beacon of lightNukewater is a glorious beacon of lightNukewater is a glorious beacon of lightNukewater is a glorious beacon of lightNukewater is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Adam
Nukewater's Tacoma Gallery
WTT: 2010 Headlights (Feeler)

Hey guys, had a 2008 X-Runner with BHLM last year, got a 2010 here this year, and i am not a fan of the grey'd out front end (grill and headlights)

So if anyone is interested, im considering parting with them in exchange for either a good set of BHLM'd headlights, or if someone wants to buy me an ebay set and do it that way (i'd heard someone did this method, sounded good to me)

Let me know if anyone is interested

Old 03-17-2010, 03:42 PM   #2
Banned
tunedx is on a distinguished road
tunedx's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure u won't have any issues with this swap. Hit up Calicoupe he has a thread posted on here. He's been very persisted in his search for these headlights

Old 03-17-2010, 07:45 PM   #3
Nukewater is a glorious beacon of lightNukewater is a glorious beacon of lightNukewater is a glorious beacon of lightNukewater is a glorious beacon of lightNukewater is a glorious beacon of lightNukewater is a glorious beacon of light

PS. i'm lookin for black ones on trade, ill wash truck and try to get some pics tommorrow

Old 03-17-2010, 07:59 PM   #4
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
good luck with this, better off doing the bhl mod or getting a set from ebay, trying to trade chrome lights for black is like trying to trade for a sport hood str8 up.

Old 03-17-2010, 08:01 PM   #5

?? i thought the 2010 Dark grey ones were like gold, i thought i was gonna get flamed for getting rid of them :P

Old 03-17-2010, 08:03 PM   #6
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
my bad jumped the gun.. your right,

Old 03-17-2010, 08:08 PM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
If your wanting to trade, you need to post pics. B/S/T Rules.

Old 03-17-2010, 08:12 PM   #8
joshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Joshua
joshua32's Tacoma Gallery
Sent you a PM, I'm interested

Old 03-17-2010, 10:35 PM   #9
SilverStreak05 is a splendid one to beholdSilverStreak05 is a splendid one to beholdSilverStreak05 is a splendid one to beholdSilverStreak05 is a splendid one to beholdSilverStreak05 is a splendid one to beholdSilverStreak05 is a splendid one to beholdSilverStreak05 is a splendid one to behold
SilverStreak05's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in a trade for a set of lights that has HID projectors retro'd in?

Old 03-17-2010, 11:43 PM   #10
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverStreak05 View Post
Interested in a trade for a set of lights that has HID projectors retro'd in?

!!!!!

Closed Thread