Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Any OEM Stereo

Old 03-17-2010, 04:22 PM   #1
IrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to behold

IrishPilot's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Any OEM Stereo

Anyone have an OEM stereo that the faceplate is around 3.5in tall and 7 inches wide? It does NOT have to be functioning. Shoot me a pm if you have something laying around that I can take off your hands.

Irish
Old 03-17-2010, 04:36 PM   #2
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
I have the OEM JBL 6 disc changer. I dunno the width and height tho.
Old 03-17-2010, 04:38 PM   #3
blendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shed
blendedfamily's Tacoma Gallery
2nd dibbs -- I have the same unit, if for some reason Bluez doesn't work out. I was just 'bout to post it..
Old 03-17-2010, 05:11 PM   #4
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blendedfamily View Post
2nd dibbs
what does that even mean? this is a WTB, hes not selling anything...what you want dibs on selling him the stereo...?!

OP, .....
Old 03-17-2010, 05:46 PM   #5
blendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shed
blendedfamily's Tacoma Gallery
Irish, not to jack your thread.

Yosh, you must be a detective, as your powers of observation are incredible. Very much so, I realize WTB means WANTED TO BUY; I'm informing him that if for some reason the previous offer doesn't work out, and he's still looking for a buyer, I may have something to offer, and will "wait in line" to see how things work.

So, free bump for Irish -- who still WANTS TO BUY a head unit, and thanks Yosh for giving me a good ol' fashioned BBS schooling.
Old 03-17-2010, 05:55 PM   #6
IrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the offers fellas, but Ive actually got my Tacoma OEM HU on the shelf for if I ever trade/sell the truck. Im looking for something near the dimensions I listed above...specifically something that might fit inside a double din compartment on a Metra or Scosche dash kit
Old 03-17-2010, 05:57 PM   #7
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
look in my siggggggg
Old 03-17-2010, 06:43 PM   #8
Grease Monkey
glandnut will become famous soon enoughglandnut will become famous soon enough

glandnut's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like someone is making a stealth double din dummy faceplate..
Old 03-18-2010, 11:39 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by yosh2000 View Post
not a detective, but thanks for the props. i've been wanting someone to have dibs on telling me that...and it looks like you got it!!

OP, what exactly are you looking for, im a little confused (even having my awesome powers of observation!). are you looking for an OEM stereo that is 3.5x7...like the scion pioneer ones?
Basically, yes. Im looking for something that would fit in a double din Metra dash kit.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:17 PM   #10

Check your pm's Yosh.