Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

STOCK 16 Steeles and Toyo Country AT

Old 03-17-2010, 05:09 PM   #1
silverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
silverback's Tacoma Gallery
STOCK 16 Steeles and Toyo Country AT

Hey guys I am selling my stock 16 inch steel tacoma wheels along with the 265/75/16 Toyo country AT tires with the remaining 20% tread. I am looking for $200 for all four. I live in the central CA area and prefer not to ship. I will post some pics as soon as I get home from work.
Old 03-18-2010, 09:57 AM   #2
silverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
forgot to mention this is for a 6 lug
Old 03-23-2010, 08:09 AM   #3
thegreatsam will become famous soon enoughthegreatsam will become famous soon enough

Name: Sam
thegreatsam's Tacoma Gallery
Where in Cali? I'm up in the portland area, and would be willing to come down if its not too far south.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:31 AM   #4
well I think its far for you. I am near Tracy, modesto area.