Notices

Trade: '07 Silver bumper for Chrome

Old 03-18-2010, 08:51 AM   #1
Fireguy68 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Fire
Name: A Brown Guy
Fireguy68's Tacoma Gallery
Trade: '07 Silver bumper for Chrome

I have a flawless silver bumper I'd like to trade for a chrome one. Located in the Nashville, TN area.

*Bumper's been traded*

Old 03-18-2010, 10:47 AM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
You won't have any problem doing that. People on here are always trying to get rid of the chrome.
Old 03-18-2010, 10:50 AM   #3
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, i wish you were in Tx. I'd trade you in a heart beat.
Old 03-18-2010, 01:29 PM   #5
Speed Holes
JohnnyTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Johnny
JohnnyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a good deal.
Old 03-18-2010, 08:44 PM   #6
sardog2111 is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: BM
sardog2111's Tacoma Gallery
bumper

You ever come down to alabama? If so let me know. I will take that bumper off your hands.
Old 03-18-2010, 09:01 PM   #7
focotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

focotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
hey i could git you one maybe but it has a very minor 4 inch diameter dent in the flt section that could be poped out easily?