Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For Sale - Stock 2010 Tacoma Sport Rims and Tires (SoCal)

Old 03-18-2010, 01:18 PM   #1
Professional Amateur
JDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
JDMcompliant's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale - Stock 2010 Tacoma Sport Rims and Tires (SoCal)

-- NO LONGER FOR SALE -- (I gave them to my dad - he has a first gen Taco)

Just bought a 2010 DCLB V6 4x4 Tacoma Sport and I'm looking to buy some new rims and tires (preferably the gunmetal limited edition FJ wheels), but I'd like to get a buyer for the stock set.

Tires have about 1,000 miles on them but are in great condition, same with rims. Asking $800 OBO. ($100 per rim and tire)

I found a potential buyer for the tires, so the wheels will be going for $400 OBO for all 4. (But both wheels and tires are still up for grabs, I prefer to sell them together.)

Old 03-18-2010, 01:27 PM   #3
Professional Amateur
JDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shed

oh yeah, duh, that would be a good thing to put on there
Old 03-19-2010, 08:18 AM   #5
Professional Amateur

Thanks man!

I found a potential buyer for the tires, so the wheels will be going for $400 OBO for all 4. (But both wheels and tires are still up for grabs, I prefer to sell them together.)
Old 03-19-2010, 08:27 AM   #6
Nitrousspeed is on a distinguished road

Nitrousspeed's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking truck if I do say so myself...

hehehe... Let me know how much you end up selling your stock wheel for, because I am looking to do the same, but Ill wait till your set are gone. Im not gonna thread jack ya...
Old 03-19-2010, 12:14 PM   #7
Professional Amateur

You have good taste my friend...