Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS for finishing: 1st Gen Tacoma grille

Old 03-18-2010, 08:48 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
FS for finishing: 1st Gen Tacoma grille

I have a half finished 1st Gen Tacoma grille started for a Satoshi grille. If someone buys it, I will finish it out to your BOUGHT parts.

I will get more pictures tomorrow.
Old 03-18-2010, 08:51 PM   #2
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
I would love to see an 01-04 grill done!
Old 03-18-2010, 08:55 PM   #3
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
All I need is a donor grille and I can get one done!
Old 03-18-2010, 10:21 PM   #4
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
All I need is a donor grille and I can get one done!
Man it would be sweet to get it done, but shipping would kill me. What would you charge?
Old 03-18-2010, 10:40 PM   #5
tacos89 is on a distinguished road
tacos89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have a half finished 1st Gen Tacoma grille started for a Satoshi grille. If someone buys it, I will finish it out to your BOUGHT parts.

I will get more pictures tomorrow.
what else would i need to do to get this done???

i never seen them on 1st gen but i love the way they look on 2nd gens
Old 03-19-2010, 08:25 AM   #6
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01tacoprerunner View Post
Man it would be sweet to get it done, but shipping would kill me. What would you charge?
See what the weight is and I will quote you the shipping costs. And I charge $100. You get to choose the color, mesh type, and so on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacos89 View Post
what else would i need to do to get this done???

i never seen them on 1st gen but i love the way they look on 2nd gens
You would need the following parts/options for it to be done:
  • Grille Mesh from customcargrilles.com
  • If you want a colormatched grille, then you will have to buy the paint and clear coat.
  • If you want the grille to be one color. Inside and Outside.
If Aaron (jab08) put up new pictures of his grille then you will get an idea of how it will look.
Old 03-19-2010, 10:38 AM   #7
tacos89 is on a distinguished road
tacos89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
See what the weight is and I will quote you the shipping costs. And I charge $100. You get to choose the color, mesh type, and so on.

You would need the following parts/options for it to be done:
  • Grille Mesh from customcargrilles.com
  • If you want a colormatched grille, then you will have to buy the paint and clear coat.
  • If you want the grille to be one color. Inside and Outside.
If Aaron (jab08) put up new pictures of his grille then you will get an idea of how it will look.
i am very interested. i wana see some pics before tho
Old 03-19-2010, 10:46 AM   #8
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01tacoprerunner View Post
I would love to see an 01-04 grill done!
I'm actually working on one now, the center is all cut out... It's just been so damn cold out and I'm kinda waiting for it to warm up! I also have concearns with how in the hell will I open the hood after I get the mesh in the middle?? havn't figured that one out yet, so I may never finish! I'm just growing bored of the project I guess!??
Old 03-19-2010, 03:08 PM   #9
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacos89 View Post
i am very interested. i wana see some pics before tho
I will get some up in a few. The customer has to take the pictures. I forgot to do it when he was here to pick it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motive View Post
I'm actually working on one now, the center is all cut out... It's just been so damn cold out and I'm kinda waiting for it to warm up! I also have concearns with how in the hell will I open the hood after I get the mesh in the middle?? havn't figured that one out yet, so I may never finish! I'm just growing bored of the project I guess!??
Hmmmmmmm, I will let you know what ideas I come up with. But if you cant finish it, I will do it for you!
Old 03-20-2010, 11:49 AM   #10
jab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud of
jab08's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry! Here is some pics.

Old 03-20-2010, 11:54 AM   #11
jab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud of
jab08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motive View Post
You will have no problems opening the hood I would think. Since on my 2000 model the hood latch is above the grill assembly. IDK what exactly it is you are talking about But like I said with mine there is no problem.