Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: aFe CAI

Old 03-18-2010, 09:53 PM   #1
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
FS: aFe CAI

I just installed this new intake. Im not digging the loudness of it when i come home late at night. Has about 80 miles on it and works great. I do notice some throttle response gain and hp.
Its for the 4cyl 2.7L

Come pick it up. $180 picked up.

I will ship it but you will pay for shipping.

SALE PENDING
Old 03-19-2010, 08:13 AM   #3
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks man!
Old 03-24-2010, 12:25 PM   #4
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
it looks like the coupler from the tubing to the throttle body is a 45 degree, is that correct? also do you remember the diameter of that tubing?
Old 03-24-2010, 12:53 PM   #5

yea im pretty sure it was at a 45, not sure on the diameter but im guessing 2.5" it was just long enough for the MAS to fit into
Old 03-24-2010, 01:43 PM   #6
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thx im in the process of making my own intake appreciate it
Old 03-24-2010, 01:44 PM   #7
Almost there

you would have a picture of it from the backside would you? like a picture going forward?

btw your engine way looks 1000x cleaner than mine haha
Old 03-24-2010, 03:23 PM   #8

no i dont, but i know there is a small tube coming out for what im guessing is a vacuum of some sort (not an engine/air filter guy at all haha)

here are the instructions to how to install the version with the plastic tube
install

Ha i just cleaned it a few days before i took that pic (aka i went OCD). then i drove through a little mud.