Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: 2nd gen OEM bed extender

Old 03-19-2010, 09:38 AM   #1
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 2nd gen OEM bed extender

The title says it all. SoCal. Thanks!
Old 03-19-2010, 06:25 PM   #2
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonKs View Post
The title says it all. SoCal. Thanks!
What's the best quote you've received so far ?

Marc M
Old 03-19-2010, 07:51 PM   #3
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
You can get a new one off of streetsideauto.com for around $195 with the strap latch kit with free shipping/tax.

Just put my black one on yesterday, took 3 days to reach me in SoCal
Old 03-20-2010, 08:42 AM   #4
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
It's like 300+ for a new OEM one. There is one for sale here right now. I wish the seller would have seen this thread. I would have bought that one in a heartbeat.
Old 03-20-2010, 09:12 AM   #5
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonKs View Post
It's like 300+ for a new OEM one. There is one for sale here right now. I wish the seller would have seen this thread. I would have bought that one in a heartbeat.
The OEM one is made by Amp Research and marketed under OEM, Bestop, Amp Research, Westin....etc the list goes on. They are all the same one. I wanted mine black so I got a Bestop one. Here is what I ordered.

Extender
http://www.streetsideauto.com/produc...YMM&Reset=True

Latch Kit
http://www.streetsideauto.com/produc...LookupType=NON

So total for both is $199.11 shipped to your door. Don't buy the OEM one just for the toyota sticker.
Old 03-20-2010, 11:58 AM   #6

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

thanks man.
Old 03-20-2010, 12:03 PM   #7
sdirep is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
sdirep's Tacoma Gallery
i was interested in getting one too...quick question..just got myself a new 2010...would i have to do any drilling or anything or is there holes already in the bed i can add the latches to?
Old 03-20-2010, 12:12 PM   #8
C17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 1A2 701 AS Charleston AFB, SC
Name: Dennis
C17Guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
The OEM one is made by Amp Research and marketed under OEM, Bestop, Amp Research, Westin....etc the list goes on. They are all the same one. I wanted mine black so I got a Bestop one. Here is what I ordered.

Extender
http://www.streetsideauto.com/produc...YMM&Reset=True

Latch Kit
http://www.streetsideauto.com/produc...LookupType=NON

So total for both is $199.11 shipped to your door. Don't buy the OEM one just for the toyota sticker.
Old 03-20-2010, 12:19 PM   #9

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
dood there is a pic on the product page.
Old 03-20-2010, 12:26 PM   #10
Rompin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdirep View Post
i was interested in getting one too...quick question..just got myself a new 2010...would i have to do any drilling or anything or is there holes already in the bed i can add the latches to?
You will have to drill 6 9/64 holes to mount the brackets. Not a big deal, I used silicon around the holes to seal it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C17Guy View Post
Well there are pics on the link but here you go