Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

F/S Radiant Red T-Rex "Angry" Eyelids <Socal>

Old 03-19-2010, 02:55 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
F/S Radiant Red T-Rex "Angry" Eyelids <Socal>

I was going to keep these but I'm deciding to sell them off as I will no longer be using them. They're already professionally painted Radiant Red and it excellent condition. Removed flawlessly off my headlights and ready to find a new home.

On the Passenger side Eyelid is a small rock chip that has been touched up. I was told the seller is NOT offering these @ the moment.

Eyelids were $45 Shipped from Ebay. (12 Day wait)

Professional Paint Job was $65

Total was $110
New

Price is $46.22 Local Pick Up (818)
$54.74 Shipped

Old 03-19-2010, 03:25 PM   #2
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
** pending **
Old 03-19-2010, 03:44 PM   #3
hottacoX will become famous soon enough

Name: Cory
hottacoX's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested!! If sale falls through I will grab em for sure!!
Old 03-19-2010, 03:49 PM   #4
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
lol i'm just curious, how did you come up with $46.22?
Old 03-19-2010, 03:54 PM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Whats going on Ray?? Why are you selling everything!
Old 03-19-2010, 10:50 PM   #6

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
* * sold * *