Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Is anyone interested in a high end Navigation/Music/video package for their 2nd gen?

Old 03-19-2010, 11:57 PM   #1
Juiceman will become famous soon enough
Juiceman's Tacoma Gallery
Is anyone interested in a high end Navigation/Music/video package for their 2nd gen?

Ok, well the only reason im selling this stuff is becausoe a dream car of mine is up for sale and the buyer who promised me first dibs 4yrs ago has finally come through. I don't want to dip into savings so a bunch of my toys are going..anyway

Let me start by saying im a nut with keeping my stuff clean and mint. I bought 2 remotes for the Kenwood 8120 and put one away just incase. Ok, the Kenwood 8120 double din dvd exceleon with ipod interface, built in hard drive garmin gps, sirius and xm interface and modules included. high amp preouts and top of the line. Mint condition. Original manual boxes everything.

(2) 7" T-view head rest monitors with remotes, wiresless headphones and 30 original built in nintendo games with remotes and boxes (used twice literally)

(2) amps. One is an Mtx 1000w amp running mono to two 10" Memphis S-class subs. The other is a memphis 125w x 4 running the door speakers which are Memphis M class components front and rear with seperate tweaters as well for the upper doors.

Also included is the custom box for the double cab.

(2) rockford fosgate farad caps mounted in the center of the box.

a custom amp cover is included with a built in electric silent fan to cool the amps.

all wiring is monster and top of the line. Dash kit included as well as everything needed. im sure i forgot stuff so please feel free to inquire and ask questions.

i welcome anyone to come see and hear it first. Its unreal, while its very loud when you want it to be, you can listen to it at normal levels it sounds crystal clear and amazing actually.

again, its absolutely MINT and never abused. I have a good $4,000 into it but know I'll never get that back.

$2k even and its yours ....i paid $1,500 alone for the double din
Attached Thumbnails
Is anyone interested in a high end Navigation/Music/video package for their 2nd gen?-012.jpg   Is anyone interested in a high end Navigation/Music/video package for their 2nd gen?-013.jpg   Is anyone interested in a high end Navigation/Music/video package for their 2nd gen?-001.jpg   Is anyone interested in a high end Navigation/Music/video package for their 2nd gen?-002.jpg   Is anyone interested in a high end Navigation/Music/video package for their 2nd gen?-003.jpg  

Old 03-19-2010, 11:59 PM   #2
more
Attached Thumbnails
Is anyone interested in a high end Navigation/Music/video package for their 2nd gen?-005.jpg   Is anyone interested in a high end Navigation/Music/video package for their 2nd gen?-004.jpg   Is anyone interested in a high end Navigation/Music/video package for their 2nd gen?-006.jpg   Is anyone interested in a high end Navigation/Music/video package for their 2nd gen?-001.jpg   Is anyone interested in a high end Navigation/Music/video package for their 2nd gen?-011.jpg  

Old 03-20-2010, 12:00 AM   #3
any marks seen is just dust or sun or shade....or my being a horrible photographer

oh yeah...02888 Rhode Island
Old 03-20-2010, 12:05 AM   #4
bigsur is on a distinguished road
Name: Stephen
bigsur's Tacoma Gallery
I will give you $600 + SH for the Kenwood 8120....if interested in selling it solo send me a PM
Old 03-20-2010, 12:05 AM   #5
My R6 Eats Me
AlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
AlexForbesR6's Tacoma Gallery
Would you be willing to separate? I am interested in the HU
Old 03-20-2010, 12:33 AM   #7
i truly appreciate the offers but I can't break it up..thanks!
Old 03-20-2010, 12:41 AM   #8
rvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to all

Name: cameron
rvcahawaii808's Tacoma Gallery
what is your dream car?
Old 03-20-2010, 12:48 AM   #9
Grand National w/77k original miles and original owner
Old 03-20-2010, 01:22 AM   #10
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Dam nice set up but just my.02 is you will get rid of it faster if you seperate it. But best of luck on your sell. If you do seperate i would take the sub box and mtx amp for 400
Old 03-20-2010, 08:12 AM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by deaner View Post
You could seperate if you enough people ask for all the stuff seperately. Wait until you get enough requests to decide but I would not limit yourself if your serious about getting rid of these items.

bugsur = the head unit
mondwa = sub box and amp
cmytacoma = head rests
i thought about that already but shipping a huge sub box and the all of the other stuff is something I don't want to get into..

thanks though!
Old 03-22-2010, 12:42 PM   #12
ttt