Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Awesome Stuff F/S (SOCAL)

Old 03-20-2010, 12:48 PM   #1
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome Stuff F/S (SOCAL)

Well I spent the morning cleaning out the garage and this is the stuff I need to get rid of:
Non Scoop Hood: $200.00
Fender Flares: $200.00 SOLD!
Mud Flaps: $100.00
TRD O/R Coils: $54.97
TRD Rear Shocks: $52.07
Stock UCA's (Both boots are torn): $35.00
Bug Shield: $21.87
Mother in laws 20" Trailblazer SS wheels without TPMS: $525.00 SOLD!

Let me know if there is anything here that you need. Thanks.
Jay
Attached Thumbnails
Awesome Stuff F/S (SOCAL)-img_2578.jpg   Awesome Stuff F/S (SOCAL)-img_2579.jpg   Awesome Stuff F/S (SOCAL)-img_2580.jpg   Awesome Stuff F/S (SOCAL)-img_2588.jpg   Awesome Stuff F/S (SOCAL)-p3080024.jpg  

Old 03-20-2010, 12:49 PM   #2
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pics of wheels
Attached Thumbnails
Awesome Stuff F/S (SOCAL)-img_2584.jpg   Awesome Stuff F/S (SOCAL)-img_2586.jpg  
Old 03-21-2010, 06:06 AM   #4

Sunday morning bump.
Old 03-21-2010, 06:55 AM   #5
Banned
tunedx is on a distinguished road
tunedx's Tacoma Gallery
What are the specs on the wheels?
Old 03-21-2010, 07:17 AM   #6

I am not sure of the backspacing, the factory rubber is 255/50/20. They will fit any GM 6 lug same as Toyota. I will pull out the tape and get the backspacing and width later this morning if you would like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunedx View Post
What are the specs on the wheels?
Old 03-21-2010, 10:50 AM   #7
toyby4 is on a distinguished road
toyby4's Tacoma Gallery
Those Trailblazer wheels are 6/127 (or 6 lug 5")... they arent the standard 6x139.7 (or 6 on 5,5") if i am not mistaken....

Bump for you...
mark
Old 03-21-2010, 10:57 AM   #8

I will take your word for it Mark. Thanks for the info, like I said they came off the mother in laws 07 Trailblazer SS so I am just trying to get them out of the garage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyby4 View Post
Those Trailblazer wheels are 6/127 (or 6 lug 5")... they arent the standard 6x139.7 (or 6 on 5,5") if i am not mistaken....

Bump for you...
mark
Old 03-21-2010, 07:36 PM   #9

Wheels are SOLD!
Old 03-22-2010, 07:49 AM   #10
phd12volt is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Jason
phd12volt's Tacoma Gallery
Do you know if the fender flares can be installed on a 2007 Taco Access cab standard? This is my first Taco and i would like to add the flares at some point. It is a 2wd 4cyl NOT a prerunner. I have no idea if it is lifted or anything. It does sit higher than some other ones i have seen. I have black bumpers front and rear ( for now). And i would pick them up no need to ship. I am out in Joshua Tree all the time.
Old 03-22-2010, 07:52 AM   #11
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by phd12volt View Post
Do you know if the fender flares can be installed on a 2007 Taco Access cab standard? This is my first Taco and i would like to add the flares at some point. It is a 2wd 4cyl NOT a prerunner. I have no idea if it is lifted or anything. It does sit higher than some other ones i have seen. I have black bumpers front and rear ( for now). And i would pick them up no need to ship. I am out in Joshua Tree all the time.
Fender flares snap on. The body has about 14 small square holes that the snaps/clips go into. You best bet would be Bushwackers.

Good luck with the FS!
Old 03-22-2010, 07:59 AM   #12

As stated you would have to cut some holes to mount the stock way however after looking at them and mounting the bushwhackers I think I would use a strip of 3M molding tape on the inside where the stock snaps go then the bolts on the inside of the fender flare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Fender flares snap on. The body has about 14 small square holes that the snaps/clips go into. You best bet would be Bushwackers.

Good luck with the FS!
Old 03-22-2010, 08:03 AM   #13
phd12volt is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Jason
phd12volt's Tacoma Gallery
got your PM im thinking about it, im not concerned with the modification of them, as the 3m tape does wonders sometimes. Im looking for some tube bumpers too, i cant stand those black ones. Let me think about this. I wont be out to Joshua tree until April 2nd though. Let me see what i can do though.
Old 03-22-2010, 08:11 AM   #14

Sounds good man, my chrome bumper is getting powder coated today. As for the tube bumper you should try beefed taco I think it is. Dude is in SOCAL and builds some cool stuff. If you need some help or a place to do some mods let me know + our auto hobby shop down here is pretty good. Have a good one.
Jay
http://streetacos.com
Old 03-22-2010, 06:21 PM   #15
euvnairb is on a distinguished road
euvnairb's Tacoma Gallery
This is a longshot but please let me know if you are willing to part out the passenger rear fender flare. Mine got chewed up because I was a doofus and installed chains incorrectly.
Old 03-22-2010, 06:46 PM   #16

No harm in asking but no I am looking to sell as a set. Good luck on finding one though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by euvnairb View Post
This is a longshot but please let me know if you are willing to part out the passenger rear fender flare. Mine got chewed up because I was a doofus and installed chains incorrectly.
Old 03-23-2010, 06:16 PM   #17

Updated some prices, this crap is doing me no good!
Old 03-23-2010, 06:24 PM   #18
itsjustaliftedXR is on a distinguished road
itsjustaliftedXR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by euvnairb View Post
if you're willing to pay like $75 bucks, you can have the rear pass and ill take the rest. i only need to back right driver's side, and i need to paint it white, but i may be willing to pick up the rest of 'em if i have to. im tryin to figure out how much the dealer sells them for first.
Old 03-24-2010, 07:09 AM   #19

Morning Bump
Old 03-24-2010, 10:33 AM   #20
thegreatsam will become famous soon enoughthegreatsam will become famous soon enough

Name: Sam
thegreatsam's Tacoma Gallery
What color is the fender flare set? Silver streak mica?

And to the AC flares fit on a DC? I only need one but would be willing to buy the set to get it.