Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS/ 6" fabtech (FREE 3" body lift) prefer local. NOR Cal

Old 03-21-2010, 10:02 PM   #1
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
FS/ 6" fabtech (FREE 3" body lift) prefer local. NOR Cal

I have this 6" fabtech for 05 and up 4x4 tacoma for $700 (PerformanceLifts.com Price: $2,049.00) with FREE 3" (PerformanceLift.com price: $349.00) body lift, and FREE 4" blocks. I had them on my old 06 4x4 tacoma. I used them for about a year, never went off road with it and took good care of it. All the pieces are here, the 6" spacers were cut to 3" by the shop that took the kit off to see if i could keep the lift and get better gas mileage. The buyer would have to cut the tubing and replace it with 6" same diameter tubing. it is a very EASY welding job to replace the tubing. I would rather not ship but if I get a serious buyer im willing to ship with the buyer paying for shipping. If you have any questions, pm me. Thanks.

THESE ARE THE 3" SPACERS THAT WOULD HAVE TO BE WELDED BACK TO 6".
Old 03-22-2010, 08:33 AM   #2
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a good seller.
Old 03-22-2010, 04:36 PM   #3
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^Thank you Justin, hope you like the leafsprings.
Old 03-22-2010, 08:04 PM   #4

bump!
Old 04-18-2010, 03:57 PM   #5

New price!!!
Old 04-18-2010, 04:01 PM   #6
BUDDHApower
tacomabuddha is on a distinguished road

tacomabuddha's Tacoma Gallery
why are you selling ur 6' lift...did you go back to stock?
Old 04-18-2010, 04:04 PM   #7
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmmmmm
Old 04-18-2010, 04:40 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomabuddha View Post
why are you selling ur 6' lift...did you go back to stock?
Well, I had it on my 06 Tacoma and got a new one and don't want to put it on this one because it's prerunner. Want to put it back to stock easy if I decide to sell it.
Old 04-18-2010, 04:41 PM   #9
My68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
My68ur8trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
Well, I had it on my 06 Tacoma and got a new one and don't want to put it on this one because it's prerunner. Want to put it back to stock easy if I decide to sell it.

Still waiting on the Shipping quote bud

I am going to buy a kit, so if you get me a quote and I can get it here cheaper than buying a new one, I will probably take it

Justin
Old 04-18-2010, 05:44 PM   #10
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Felipe, so... say... I wanted to get the 6" coilovers from Icon, then I could use the rest of this kit minus the chopped 3" front blocks?... plus local
Old 04-18-2010, 05:51 PM   #11
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
Hey Felipe, so... say... I wanted to get the 6" coilovers from Icon, then I could use the rest of this kit minus the chopped 3" front blocks?... plus local
I was thinking the same thing.
Old 04-18-2010, 06:00 PM   #12
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
I was thinking the same thing.
does anyone else know... is the only difference from the Fabtech basic kit and the performance kit, the coilovers?

If so this is a hell of an option... I'm seriously considering this.
Old 04-18-2010, 06:01 PM   #13
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
You should get it man! Would be sick! You going to mod day? I forgot.
Old 04-18-2010, 06:03 PM   #14
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
You should get it man! Would be sick! You going to mod day? I forgot.
yes finally...
Old 04-18-2010, 06:10 PM   #15
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
does anyone else know... is the only difference from the Fabtech basic kit and the performance kit, the coilovers?

If so this is a hell of an option... I'm seriously considering this.
The difference is that coilovers and an AAL along with the block.

The rear shocks are not pictured sooo....
Old 04-18-2010, 06:14 PM   #16
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
The difference is that coilovers and an AAL along with the block.

The rear shocks are not pictured sooo....
okay so rear shocks and coilovers...

I have an AAL w/ my 3" would that work with the blocks
Old 04-18-2010, 06:26 PM   #17
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
okay so rear shocks and coilovers...

I have an AAL w/ my 3" would that work with the blocks
yep that would be perfect and fabtec aals are shittyish. All you would need is correct length rear shocks.

the rear shocks are included with the basic kit, but idk if this guy is including him.

Um Mr.OP are you selling the rear shocks too?
Old 04-18-2010, 07:53 PM   #18

No i Dont have Rear shocks... did the shop keep them? i Did'nt think the basic came with any shocks.
Old 04-18-2010, 08:01 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
No i Dont have Rear shocks... did the shop keep them? i Did'nt think the basic came with any shocks.
I guess your shop kept them, they have to be included or they will rip apart the stock shocks. The stockers can barely handle 1.5 inches of lift. Fortunately they are extremely cheap if you can find some.
Old 04-18-2010, 08:23 PM   #20

Damn! well i had the stock trd ones on the truck and never had a problem.