Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Stock Tacoma Shift Knob

Old 03-24-2010, 09:05 AM   #1
thegreatsam will become famous soon enoughthegreatsam will become famous soon enough

Name: Sam
thegreatsam's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Stock Tacoma Shift Knob

I recently purchased a used 06 DC Tacoma, and the stock leather wrapped shift knob is worn down pretty well on the outside. I'm looking to purchase a replacement in good condition, preferably new. All I can find online are the OBX replacements (too small), or the large plastic round thingy (looks too large). Does anyone know where I can purchase the stock shifter?

Or, alternatively, does anyone have a stock knob in good condition?

Thanks!
Old 03-24-2010, 09:15 AM   #3
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Check on Ebay as I've seen excellent OEM TACOMA ones for $25-$30 Shipped.
Old 03-24-2010, 11:57 AM   #4
smuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud of
Name: CR
smuggiesrider's Tacoma Gallery
I have one i'm doing nothing with BUT it's a 6 speed leather shifter knob in perfect condition. I took it off the 1st week and got the smaller trd knob which I really like better. Let me know if your interested.
Old 03-24-2010, 12:27 PM   #5
thegreatsam will become famous soon enoughthegreatsam will become famous soon enough

Name: Sam
thegreatsam's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent. 6 speed manual, leather wrapped, that's what I'm looking for ideally.

Also forgot to mention my interior is the dark grey, not tan.