Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Oem drivers side tail light 05 taco

Old 03-24-2010, 10:46 PM   #1
Lukes is on a distinguished road
Lukes's Tacoma Gallery
Oem drivers side tail light 05 taco

I have a 2005 drivers side oem tail light. The light is in perfect condition. My passenger side light was stolen two weeks ago and i went with LED'S.
I am selling the light for 90 + shipping but would prefer local pick up in socal.
Thanks
MIKE
Old 03-24-2010, 10:49 PM   #3
Life IS Good!!
NightWing is on a distinguished road

Name: Hugo
NightWing's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to NightWing Send a message via Yahoo to NightWing
Damn thats the light I need, mines broken. Too bad i just spent my money on other mods. Goodluck the sale.
Old 03-24-2010, 10:50 PM   #4
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWing View Post
Damn thats the light I need, mines broken. Too bad i just spent my money on other mods. Goodluck the sale.
X2
Old 03-24-2010, 10:55 PM   #6
Lukes's Tacoma Gallery
Like i said i don't mind shipping it just not sure how much it will be. if you want I will look into it tomorrow, just leave me your zip
Old 03-24-2010, 10:57 PM   #7
Lukes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWing View Post

Thanks bro, what mods did you recently do. If you don't mind me asking
Old 03-24-2010, 10:57 PM   #8
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
someone ran into me w/their push bar...it was just enough to brake the outside cover and nothing else. he was kind enough to track me down and say he would fix it....but he never did he blew all his money on
Old 03-24-2010, 11:00 PM   #9
Lukes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fighterpilot53 View Post
someone ran into me w/their push bar...it was just enough to brake the outside cover and nothing else. he was kind enough to track me down and say he would fix it....but he never did he blew all his money on

Well i guess that was cool about tracking you down, but sucks that he never fixed it.
Old 03-25-2010, 01:19 AM   #10
Life IS Good!!
NightWing is on a distinguished road

Name: Hugo
NightWing's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to NightWing Send a message via Yahoo to NightWing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukes View Post
Thanks bro, what mods did you recently do. If you don't mind me asking
I got an AFE intake, NST crank pulley, trd shift knob, stubby antenna, obx sport pedals and I'm working on my satoshi grill.