Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2005 Tacoma steelies

Old 03-25-2010, 09:12 PM   #1
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) & Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
2005 Tacoma steelies

I have my super sweet, super stock 05+ base steelies, IN SILVER, for sale.

That's right folks, be the first in Daygo with SILVER STEELIES!
These aren't any old steelies...these are genuine non-TRD 2005+ base model Toyota Tacoma steelies! 2005!

They 15's, but I keeps 'em KL33N boy!

Bolt pattern is 5x114.3!

$200 obo for all 4.

2 SILVER STEELIES have 215/70-15 Michelin all-season light truck tires with 90% tread left!!!!
2 SILVER STEELIES have 215/70-15 no names all-season light truck tires with 95% tread left!!!!!

ZZomgggggg this is too tempting, I don't know if I want to part with them.

My loss, your gain!

This is the real-deal Holyfield!

Comes with 4 SILVER center caps and 20 acorned up lugged out nutz son!

I can't believe I'm selling these! Neither can you!

Looks like these bad boys right hurrr.

Old 03-25-2010, 09:38 PM   #2
Taco Fever - I've got it bad!
billyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
billyjoe's Tacoma Gallery
Special - limited time only

Buy now, and get the air in all 4 tires for FREE!

That's right - ABSOLUTELY FREE!

But you must act now!

Operators are standing by...
Old 03-25-2010, 09:39 PM   #3
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyjoe View Post
Buy now, and get the air in all 4 tires for FREE!

That's right - ABSOLUTELY FREE!

But you must act now!

Operators are standing by...
This man tells no lies folks. FREE AIR IN ALL 4 Tires!
Old 03-25-2010, 09:54 PM   #4
Mob parking lots.

No joke, I just got an email about my CraigsList add lol

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/pts/1661758505.html
Old 03-26-2010, 09:22 AM   #5
Mob parking lots.

Sale pending.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:45 AM   #6
Mob parking lots.

Sold!