Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

3" lift Toyota All Pro leaf springs and front leveling kit

Old 03-26-2010, 10:55 AM   #1
Bastaardo is a splendid one to beholdBastaardo is a splendid one to beholdBastaardo is a splendid one to beholdBastaardo is a splendid one to beholdBastaardo is a splendid one to beholdBastaardo is a splendid one to beholdBastaardo is a splendid one to behold
Name: Angel
Bastaardo's Tacoma Gallery
3" lift Toyota All Pro leaf springs and front leveling kit

Hello all. I have a 3" lift rear leaf springs from Toyota All Pro
Off Road. I also have an add-a-leaf with with front leveling kit from EZ suspensions out of Garden Grove CA.
Both are brand new and never installed. Bought them last year to put on my Taco that was crushed. I'm located in NJ and might consider shipping. I need to get some prices. I can also deliver within a reasonable distance of North Jersey. Asking $250 for all. I also have a Chilton and a Haynes manual I don't need anymore. They are free. I can email pics later tonight for those interested. Items fit 98 4x4 reg cab taco with manual trans. Not sure what else they will fit.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1995-...#ht_2162wt_732
http://www.allprooffroad.com/9504tac...504leafsprings
add a leaf is similar to pic, but not actual.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:01 AM   #2
Bastaardo is a splendid one to beholdBastaardo is a splendid one to beholdBastaardo is a splendid one to beholdBastaardo is a splendid one to beholdBastaardo is a splendid one to beholdBastaardo is a splendid one to beholdBastaardo is a splendid one to behold
Will post pics in a bit. Got to finish up some yard work, wife was giving me THAT look. Thanks.
Add-a-leaf kit is Pro-Comp.
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 03-26-2010, 11:29 AM   #3
freshman is a name known to allfreshman is a name known to allfreshman is a name known to allfreshman is a name known to allfreshman is a name known to allfreshman is a name known to all
freshman's Tacoma Gallery
lift kit!

Pm sent.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:39 AM   #4
I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwild's Tacoma Gallery
i might be intested in the rear leafs. im in north jersey to welcome.
Old 03-26-2010, 03:32 PM   #5
robski is on a distinguished road
robski's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 03-26-2010, 10:36 PM   #6
DTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DTacoms's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 03-27-2010, 09:35 AM   #7
For all those asking me, everything you see is BRAND NEW and NEVER installed.
I will get shipping quotes for all that asked on Monday. I just missed the post office by minutes!!
Old 03-27-2010, 09:59 AM   #8
DTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DTacoms's Tacoma Gallery
Did you order these for your '98 taco or a 2nd gen? Allpro website shows that the leaf spring is for 2nd gen.
Old 03-27-2010, 10:09 AM   #9
They are for a 98. I spoke to an All Pro tech when I ordered. They are for a '98 reg cab 4x4 .
Old 03-27-2010, 10:33 AM   #10

DTacoms's Tacoma Gallery
I got confused when I opened the link you posted as it goes to '95 to '04 and the part number did not match on your picture.

This is from Allpro's website.

4500T-AP-PR ('95 to '04)
4505T-AP-3 (2005+) - this is what you have

Maybe Allpro sent you a wrong leaf springs? I guess another call to Allpro is needed.
Old 03-27-2010, 11:00 AM   #11
I just searched All Pro's website. It seems you are correct. I'll have to call them Monday.
SALE IS SUSPENDED!
I'm sorry to all that responded. The last thing I want to do is sell someone something they don't need or can't use. I'll clear this up and re-post with correct information.
Old 03-29-2010, 10:55 AM   #12
I just got off the phone with All Pro Off Road. Leaf springs will fit any 95.5 to '04 Tacoma.
Now I still need to get some shipping quotes for those that asked. Bare with me here and thanks for your patience.
Old 03-29-2010, 11:55 AM   #13
sold