Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB Wheels/Tires NC/VA/SC area

Old 03-27-2010, 01:44 PM   #1
Idrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud of
Marines: 1341/1343/6222
Name: Ryan
Idrivetoys's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Wheels/Tires NC/VA/SC area

I am looking to put some tires and possibly wheels on my wife's 2002 Sequoia, possibly a set of OEM toyota wheels/tires in good condition. Im located in Jacksonville NC but could drive if the price is right

looking for something in the 265-285/16 or 17 range, let me know what you have, thanks

Ryan
Old 03-27-2010, 02:15 PM   #2
V-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
I am going to lift my truck in may or june, i have the stuff, just waiting.
i have some 17" trd sport rims i will be selling if you want them. i come to emerald isle all the time. i could bring them if you want. they are the ones on the left in this picture.
Old 03-27-2010, 04:02 PM   #3
Idrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud of
i should add i need tires more than wheels, mainly for inspection, wheels are just a plus

Ryan
Old 03-27-2010, 04:10 PM   #4
V-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
search craigslist.org for wheels, rims, or tires in:
eastern nc
wilmington
fayettville
raleigh
you will find something for sure
chris
Old 03-28-2010, 11:48 AM   #5
Kahunadave is a jewel in the roughKahunadave is a jewel in the roughKahunadave is a jewel in the roughKahunadave is a jewel in the rough
Marines: Harrier powerplants
Name: Dave
Kahunadave's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Kahunadave
I have a set of TRD Sport rims..same as V-Train with Michellin LTX m/s with about 6-8K left on them. Will be posting FS on here soon. How much tread are you looking for?
Old 03-28-2010, 12:32 PM   #6
preferrably something nearly new, im looking to have something that obviously passes inspection AND last me a while. I figured since many members on here upgrade to a wheel/tire package shortly after buying a truck that i can find a deal, and ive found plenty, but nothing local yet.

Ryan
Old 03-28-2010, 01:05 PM   #7
Kahunadave is a jewel in the roughKahunadave is a jewel in the roughKahunadave is a jewel in the roughKahunadave is a jewel in the rough
Marines: Harrier powerplants
Name: Dave
Kahunadave's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Kahunadave
Cool.. and good luck with the search. Oh btw..Semper Fi!
Old 08-08-2010, 05:14 PM   #9
still looking
Old 08-14-2010, 07:28 PM   #10
Old 08-14-2010, 08:48 PM   #11
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Archangel's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure I can put something together if you're interested, but not until Monday...
Old 08-15-2010, 05:55 PM   #12
on idiot patrol ;)
SCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Firefighter
Name: Stephan
SCFirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
I'm sure I can put something together if you're interested, but not until Monday...
Work at a tire/wheel shop? When I've sold my first-born to pay off the Tacoma credit card I'll give you a call too