Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2010 CHROME grille for sale

Old 03-27-2010, 03:04 PM   #1
lowzone has a spectacular aura aboutlowzone has a spectacular aura about
Name: Ron
lowzone's Tacoma Gallery
2010 CHROME grille for sale

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD, thanks everyone.

Ditching the chrome on my 2010. took the grille off when my black grille arrived. getting that one painted soon, so the chrome grille is for sale. Had about 250 miles on the truck when removed. its aready to ship out in the box the aftermarket grille came in. Anyone interested 100.00 shipped 48 states. if not ill hold onto it. No emblem, thats on my other grille.
thanks
Ron
lowzone@optonline.net

[/IMG]
Old 03-29-2010, 08:11 AM   #2
lowzone's Tacoma Gallery
anyone???? saw a 2nd gen Chrome grille with road chips get sell for $50+ shipping...this one is mint!!! OEM fit!!! anyone? pickup in NJ for 70.00 or deliver to Hickory NC on April 9th....ill be in the area.
Old 05-16-2010, 07:33 PM   #3
mandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud of

mandzach's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowzone View Post
anyone???? saw a 2nd gen Chrome grille with road chips get sell for $50+ shipping...this one is mint!!! OEM fit!!! anyone? pickup in NJ for 70.00 or deliver to Hickory NC on April 9th....ill be in the area.
Sent you a PM
Old 05-21-2010, 10:52 AM   #4
Give 'er
wtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
wtbthree's Tacoma Gallery
FYI, a person could buy a new one for $70 from certifit.com
Old 05-21-2010, 01:37 PM   #5
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtbthree View Post
you mean sortafit?
haha jk

this guy has an oem toyota grill for 100 bucks shipped. i think his price is good
Old 05-21-2010, 01:47 PM   #6
eltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud of
Army:
eltaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtbthree View Post
Aftermarket does not equal OEM.

Plus, you have to paint a certifit.
Old 05-21-2010, 05:26 PM   #7
Give 'er
wtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
wtbthree's Tacoma Gallery
okay, okay...just thought I'd mention it
Old 05-22-2010, 08:36 AM   #8
lowzone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eltaco View Post
Aftermarket does not equal OEM.

Plus, you have to paint a certifit.

thank you. i had a new CAPA hood put on my Isuzu when i painted it last year...when i sold it, the front edge was rotting from the inside out, ONE YEAR. my "aftermarket" grille on the truck now fit like shit. i had to break a few poorly glued tabs, file and reglue them in the right spot. the upper corners by the hood/headlight stuck out 1/4" on each side. its nearly perfect now but 2-3 hours later.....go buy one for 70.00.

the lowest price isnt always the best deal