Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Black TRD Offroad Tires (AZ)

Old 03-27-2010, 03:36 PM   #1
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: kenny
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Black TRD Offroad Tires (AZ)

I have a set of the stock TRD Offroad tires that I want to get rid of. I painted them black, because there were curb marks on them before. So I sanded them down and painted black. I bought the tires on here from a member. Sadly, I never got to put them on. These do come with the TPMS sensors (stated by the first owner). But I DO NOT have the center caps for these. My asking price is $170. I would much rather sell them locally if I can. Thanks guys..!

The Set
Old 03-27-2010, 09:17 PM   #2
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Any more info on tires?
Mileage, tread depth, even wear, or tread pics?
Thanks Man.
Old 03-27-2010, 10:16 PM   #3
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
I dont think theres even much tread left.. I did the penny test and you can still the top of the head..i bought the tires with appox. 2-3k miles left on it. like i said, pretty much bought it and painted black and thats was it...hope that helps someone..
Old 03-28-2010, 07:33 AM   #4
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, I am looking for a set of mid or better 16" tires.
Best of luck with the sale.
Old 03-28-2010, 07:39 AM   #5
Fienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant future

Name: Hieu
Fienoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Fienoma
What kind of paint did you use?
Old 03-28-2010, 09:38 PM   #6
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Price change guys. Take these off my hands..