Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTS: FJ Cruiser TRD wheels (powder coated black) + BFG tires, Bay Area, California

Old 03-28-2010, 08:44 PM   #1
jamlim is on a distinguished road
jamlim's Tacoma Gallery
WTS: FJ Cruiser TRD wheels (powder coated black) + BFG tires, Bay Area, California

New to the forum. I'm from FJForums.com.

Looking to sell a set of five FJ Cruiser TRD wheels + BFG TAKO 265/75/16. The TRD wheels were powder coated black to mimic the Trail Teams. They are originally the silver TRD wheels, it has the silver TRD part number stamped into the wheel. The wheels have about 18K on them, spare is brand new, in excellent condition, no curb rash. Will include lug nuts.

SOLD...2 YEARS AGO

The wheels are still on my FJC, we can dismount at my place, they're mounted and balanced.
Attached Thumbnails
WTS: FJ Cruiser TRD wheels (powder coated black) + BFG tires, Bay Area, California-dscn1833.jpg   WTS: FJ Cruiser TRD wheels (powder coated black) + BFG tires, Bay Area, California-dscn1845.jpg  
Old 03-28-2010, 09:02 PM   #2
deejaecee is on a distinguished road
deejaecee's Tacoma Gallery
I just ordered the Gunmetal TRD Anthracite wheels last night. Id be all over these if I didnt get them.

TTT for ya!
Old 03-28-2010, 10:11 PM   #3
jamlim is on a distinguished road
jamlim's Tacoma Gallery
Also have TRD shocks if anyone is interested....

Not sure if they fit Tacos but if they do, the set is complete, has 20K miles on them.

$200 takes them.
Attached Thumbnails
WTS: FJ Cruiser TRD wheels (powder coated black) + BFG tires, Bay Area, California-resized.jpg   WTS: FJ Cruiser TRD wheels (powder coated black) + BFG tires, Bay Area, California-resized2.jpg   WTS: FJ Cruiser TRD wheels (powder coated black) + BFG tires, Bay Area, California-resized3.jpg  
Old 04-01-2010, 02:21 AM   #4
Wolfshart79 is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: Electronics Technician
Wolfshart79's Tacoma Gallery
In Santa Cruz over the hill...I may be interested. Any damage to any of them?
Old 04-26-2010, 10:00 PM   #5
Robster49 will become famous soon enough

Robster49's Tacoma Gallery
Still for sale? Interested. These wheels are tough to find.
Old 04-21-2012, 09:18 AM   #6
tacomitch is on a distinguished road
Name: michel
tacomitch's Tacoma Gallery
i've order brand new wheels exactly like that black and I paid 1300 with shipping, i think your 1100$ is a bit expensive for som used
Old 04-21-2012, 09:21 AM   #7
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomitch View Post
i've order brand new wheels exactly like that black and I paid 1300 with shipping, i think your 1100$ is a bit expensive for som used
Read the forum rules.

I think his price was a fine starting point.
Old 04-21-2012, 09:23 AM   #8
Common sense isn't very common!
CrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Port Dawgs
Name: Johnathan
CrazyCooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
his also have tires on them too.
Old 04-21-2012, 09:37 AM   #9
amain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
amain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
And was over two years ago.....Just a little late to the party......
Old 04-21-2012, 10:45 PM   #10
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Really? This thread is OVER 2 YEARS OLD! You deserve to be smacked on the head...

Old 04-22-2012, 08:27 AM   #11
909tacoma is on a distinguished road
909tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Only one post in and you are already knocking someones price that was posted two years ago? You deserve two smacks on the head..
Old 04-22-2012, 08:41 AM   #12
tacomitch is on a distinguished road
Name: michel
tacomitch's Tacoma Gallery
yeah sorry I'm not a blogger, I dunno How forum works, forgot to check the date, shit happens now I think I'm gonna do something else.... have fun in there
Old 04-22-2012, 09:00 AM   #13
amain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
amain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah sorry I'm not a blogger, I dunno How forum works, forgot to check the date, shit happens now I think I'm gonna do something else.... have fun in there