Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Westin Bull Bar with KC lights & Westin Side Steps

Old 03-28-2010, 10:35 PM   #1
thai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud of

thai fyter's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Westin Bull Bar with KC lights & Westin Side Steps

+++++ ALL ITEMS SOLD +++++

Chrome Westin Bull Bar with skid plate and KC lights SOLD
-Auto Anything has the cheapest one I've seen and it is $370 without
lights.

Chrome Westin side steps ($200) SOLD
Would prefer to have them picked up (live in Texas) but would be willing to work something out to have them shipped. (Buyer pays shipping)

All items are in great condition, include all mounting hardware (minus the wiring harness for the lights) and are fully functional.

They can be seen here as they WERE on my truck:

Old 03-28-2010, 10:41 PM   #3
thai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud of

Prior owner installed, it looked nice, just wanna make it a little more MINE.
Old 03-28-2010, 10:43 PM   #4
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thai fyter View Post
Prior owner installed, it looked nice, just wanna make it a little more MINE.
Good Call Bull Bars Are Ok But Do Your Own Thing Brother!
Old 03-28-2010, 10:54 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
Good Call Bull Bars Are Ok But Do Your Own Thing Brother!

Werd.
Old 03-28-2010, 10:54 PM   #6
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Werd.
Y Is That Weird!
Old 03-28-2010, 11:23 PM   #7

Werd......as in Word....I agree!
Old 03-28-2010, 11:29 PM   #8
LIVESTRONG
Bullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bullzi511Tacoma06's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for what looks like a good deal to me on step bars

Why can't I live in Texas or SoCal? Oh yeah, bc then I would be broke from buying all this great stuff yall put up!
Old 03-28-2010, 11:30 PM   #9

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Werd......as in Word....I agree!
O HAHA Right Good Luck On The Sale!
Old 03-29-2010, 08:14 AM   #12

I'm in the Dallas/Fort Worth area for anyone who is interested.
Old 03-29-2010, 08:01 PM   #13

No interest? Are my prices out of line? I really wanna move the bull bar so I'd do an OBO on it. Firm on the side step price. Those I'm actually willing to keep.
Old 03-29-2010, 10:46 PM   #14
LIVESTRONG
Bullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bullzi511Tacoma06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No interest? Are my prices out of line? I really wanna move the bull bar so I'd do an OBO on it. Firm on the side step price. Those I'm actually willing to keep.
Bump for a good deal!
Old 04-01-2010, 10:13 PM   #15
RoryT is on a distinguished road
RoryT's Tacoma Gallery
If you are willing to ship I can give you $300 (shipped) to 97068.
Old 04-03-2010, 11:27 AM   #16

Updated
Old 04-04-2010, 10:08 PM   #17
tacoseller is on a distinguished road
Name: Alex
tacoseller's Tacoma Gallery
still have the bull bar?
Old 04-05-2010, 07:53 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoryT View Post
I'll have to find out what the shipping cost would be to your zip. I can do that today if you are still interested.

Nick

TACOSELLER

Yes, the bull bar w/ lights is still available. PM me with any questions.
Old 04-05-2010, 08:00 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoryT View Post
UPS ground will be roughly $40, give or take $10. That is according to the UPS website shipping calculator. So I believe $300, including shipping is a fair offer. PM me if you are still interested and we can work out the details.
Old 04-05-2010, 03:10 PM   #20
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
willing to sell the lights only? Do you know the model number? If not, what pattern? (driving or flood)

Thanks...shipping to 23435