Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

what can I get for this?

Old 02-20-2007, 03:46 PM   #1
one4x4taco is on a distinguished road
one4x4taco's Tacoma Gallery
what can I get for this?

I just got my 07 TRD off road sport taco (so it comes with the 17/265R) I only have 200 mile on my truck as of now... but I want to get something better and more expensive! what do you guys think you would pay if you were in the market?
Old 02-20-2007, 05:18 PM   #2
yotaman is on a distinguished road
yotaman's Tacoma Gallery
Got money to burn don't you. You might be able to get 26K for it. I know someone who just bought a brand new one for that much.
Old 02-20-2007, 05:20 PM   #3
06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
06TRDsport's Tacoma Gallery
So you're asking about price on truck or the tires? If you mean the truck, I would say about 1500-2K dollars less than what the same truck new is selling for in your area.
Old 02-20-2007, 05:50 PM   #4
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
I take it that you want to push your rims and rubber? Less than 1K I would guess. Donít shoot me, but basic economics point that way.
Old 02-20-2007, 11:31 PM   #5
Ahhhhhhhh I Meant The Wheels And Tires....not The Truck
Old 02-21-2007, 03:47 AM   #6
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by one4x4taco View Post
Ahhhhhhhh I Meant The Wheels And Tires....not The Truck

LOL - your original post was a bit vague.

I would say that if you were selling then on the internet, you would have to go around $800 to $900 with that low a mileage. If you sell it to a local shop you will get much less, $400 to $500 (maybe!).

IMHO - eBay is the best way to go if you are trying to get rid of them fast, but don't expect to get a whole bunch for them.

Hope this helps!
Old 02-21-2007, 06:49 AM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
LOL - your original post was a bit vague.

I would say that if you were selling then on the internet, you would have to go around $800 to $900 with that low a mileage. If you sell it to a local shop you will get much less, $400 to $500 (maybe!).

IMHO - eBay is the best way to go if you are trying to get rid of them fast, but don't expect to get a whole bunch for them.

Hope this helps!
Thanks, I know I was...sorry! but anyone else agree? please input if you can
Old 02-21-2007, 06:34 PM   #8
06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
06TRDsport's Tacoma Gallery
You can probably sell them for around 500-600 dollars either locally or on ebay.