Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

3'' Low Range Offroad lift kit.

Old 03-30-2010, 07:24 AM   #1
MachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Security Forces
Name: Nick
MachoTaco10's Tacoma Gallery
3'' Low Range Offroad lift kit.

Hey guys, I have a brand new 3'' low range offroad lift kit. Great kit, I have it on my truck looks great rides great no problems what so ever and high quality parts.

Check it out here: http://www.lowrangeoffroad.com/index...ta-tacoma.html

Ill take $220 for it shipped. It is listed at $249 but I paid $289 after shipping.
Old 03-30-2010, 01:03 PM   #2
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
we need pics of the actual product per TW rules
Old 03-30-2010, 07:36 PM   #3
preston is on a distinguished road
Army: combat medic
Name: preston
preston's Tacoma Gallery
interested just need pics!!
Old 03-31-2010, 12:24 PM   #4
MachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pictures

3'' Low Range Offroad lift kit.-img00023.jpg

3'' Low Range Offroad lift kit.-img00025.jpg
Old 03-31-2010, 08:03 PM   #5
preston is on a distinguished road
Army: combat medic
Name: preston
preston's Tacoma Gallery
How hard is it to put on?
Old 04-01-2010, 12:28 AM   #6
Honey your two French Fries short of a Happy Meal.
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
eight3one_offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eight3one_offroad
It looks like big strut spacers and a block in the rear, just don't take this offroad and you'll be okay.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:32 AM   #7
goomba225 is on a distinguished road
Name: nick
goomba225's Tacoma Gallery
hows this lift on the highway... i commute to boston from nh and i need a lift that can take highway speeds... i know im asking the impossible but what the hell...
Old 04-01-2010, 02:36 AM   #8
jj the butcha is on a distinguished road
jj the butcha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrgrnr View Post
X2 holy shit!!! Maybe a boat house??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrlNyhnw0Io
Old 04-01-2010, 04:35 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
dude, ur house looks like its gunna float away!
i live along a river and it got almost as high as the window...thought for sure id be floating down the river...crazy flooding up here lol

O and yes this kit is great for pavement pounding. I have even taken mine offroad quite a bit with no issues. no vibrations on the highway rides like stock, looks mean, shits on the stock height
Old 04-02-2010, 04:34 PM   #11

bump
Old 04-02-2010, 04:38 PM   #12
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
im confused. you have it on your truck or had it on your truck??? if you have it on your truck why do you have another 1?
Old 04-03-2010, 09:29 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
im confused. you have it on your truck or had it on your truck??? if you have it on your truck why do you have another 1?
i have one on truck, and 1 brand new for sale son. whats there to be confused about? Confused easily?
Old 04-03-2010, 09:39 AM   #14
Taco Man Sam
Ese Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ese Loco's Tacoma Gallery
he's just curious why anyone would buy not only one, but TWO spacer lifts... wonderin the same myself
Old 04-03-2010, 12:09 PM   #15
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MachoTaco10 View Post
i have one on truck, and 1 brand new for sale son. whats there to be confused about? Confused easily?
not sure who you are calling son?? but you wouldnt do that in person im sure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ese Loco View Post
he's just curious why anyone would buy not only one, but TWO spacer lifts... wonderin the same myself
thanks.im not the only one.he probally stole both of them
Old 04-03-2010, 12:55 PM   #16

Yes, I'm a police officer who drove across the country to the low range shop and stole an extra 3" lift. For your information, which really should not matter. my dad bought it for me as a gift not knowing I had already had one shipped. So now I have a brand new kit figured I'd make some money and give the old man his money back.

My question to both of you is, if you are not interested in buying the kit why do you come on here to make comments and jack up someones post?

Well judging by your couple thousand posts you live on here and do it often.
Old 04-09-2010, 05:02 PM   #17

bump
Old 05-27-2010, 05:27 PM   #18
StandupTaco is on a distinguished road
StandupTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Bump! Still have it?
Old 05-27-2010, 05:38 PM   #19
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Quote:
Yes, I'm a police officer who drove across the country to the low range shop and stole an extra 3" lift. For your information, which really should not matter. my dad bought it for me as a gift not knowing I had already had one shipped. So now I have a brand new kit figured I'd make some money and give the old man his money back.

My question to both of you is, if you are not interested in buying the kit why do you come on here to make comments and jack up someones post?

Dude there is no need to be a dick these guys were just asking questions. How do you know they weren't interested in purchasing this? Maybe because of the way you had come off they decided against it. These questions that they asked also might have cleared up some confusion that others might have had. It's their business because they might be interested in the kit. Good luck with the sale and free bump for you.
Old 05-27-2010, 06:11 PM   #20
kingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kingtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Question

Quote:

19 year old police officer?? The only 19 year olds where I work are explorers.