LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: FJ Cruiser Center Caps (Silver)

Old 04-01-2010, 06:16 PM   #1
ziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant future

ziffen's Tacoma Gallery
FS: FJ Cruiser Center Caps (Silver)

SOLD

I have 4 center caps off of the 16" FJ Cruiser wheels. They are new, never been used. They came with my wheels. I bought the black caps after I powder coated the wheels. $30 shipped USPS to the lower 48 states.

Old 04-02-2010, 09:12 AM   #2
toyby4 is on a distinguished road
toyby4's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd
Old 04-02-2010, 09:43 AM   #3
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd
Old 04-02-2010, 09:50 AM   #4
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
WAIT....these won't fit my 17 inch rims ....right????
Old 04-02-2010, 11:37 AM   #5
captain.cardinal1 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: staff sgt
Name: chad
captain.cardinal1's Tacoma Gallery
they will fit 17" sport rims with no problems or adjustments
Old 04-02-2010, 01:04 PM   #6
razortaco is on a distinguished road
razortaco's Tacoma Gallery
They also fit the 16" off-road wheels with a minor & easy modification. I just put them on mine and paid more for a set of four from an Internet dealer so this is a good deal. Free bump.
Old 04-02-2010, 04:27 PM   #7
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by razortaco View Post
They also fit the 16" off-road wheels with a minor & easy modification. I just put them on mine and paid more for a set of four from an Internet dealer so this is a good deal. Free bump.
what do you have to do to make it fit?
Old 04-02-2010, 05:13 PM   #8
razortaco is on a distinguished road
razortaco's Tacoma Gallery
The TRD caps have longer tabs than the stock ones so all you have to do is trim the tabs a little bit and the caps snap on pretty tight. There was another member here who did a pretty good write up (link below) that I followed only he used a belt sander to grind the tabs down and I just used some garden pruning sheers to snip the tabs enough until they fit flush. Altogether, took about 1/2 centimeter off the end of each tab. Poor man's wheel upgrade in about 20 minutes.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...els-today.html
Old 04-02-2010, 08:17 PM   #9
ziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant future

ziffen's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the bump and the info, razortaco.

Chris