Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2008 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 D-Cab Long Bed Sport For Sale

Old 04-02-2010, 12:57 PM   #1
iDRiVaTRD is a glorious beacon of lightiDRiVaTRD is a glorious beacon of lightiDRiVaTRD is a glorious beacon of lightiDRiVaTRD is a glorious beacon of lightiDRiVaTRD is a glorious beacon of light
iDRiVaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
2008 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 D-Cab Long Bed Sport For Sale

SOLD with all Extras

It has approx. 20,000 miles
Doug Thorley Shorty Headers
Flowmaster 70
AFE Instake
Pioneer Avic-D3
Custom Built sub enclosure w/amp and cap behind rear seat
Icon Front Remote Reservoir Extended Travel Coil Overs
Camburg 1.25" Uniball UCA's
Rear OME Dakar HD Leaf Springs
Rear Icon Remote Reservoir Shocks
Rear Extended Brake lines
Stubbs HD-SKO Sliders
BudBuilt Skids Everywhere
UWS Slim Profile Black Tool Box
255/70R17 Spare BFG Mud Terrain Spare on FJ Cruiser Wheel
285/70R17 BFG Goodrich MUd Terrain KM2 mounted on Pro Comp 7089 Wheels
Fog light Mod
Sirius Radio Unit in Glove Box
Pop n Lock in Tailgate
Amsoil Oil 5W-30 since first Oil Change, changed every 6,000 miles
Amsoil AE Filters, changed every oil change
Exhaust Crossover Pipe Custom Fabricated and moved up for Skid Plate
All-Pro Rear U-Bolt Flip kit
Bed Mat
Black Head light Mod
Body Mount Chopped for tire clearance
Python 990 Remote Start w/2way remote control and 1-mile range

Cosmetic issues,
Light scratches from Brush out in desert, can be buffed out, nothing deep
Front bumper, some scratches paint rubbed away
Rear bumper, light scratches, pain rubbed off underneath in one area
Front Fenders from tire contact has rubbed paint away
Front Valence under bumper trimmed for tires
Rear Passenger Taillight is cracked and is chipped, not sure how it happened

Truck runs Smooth, has no Mechanical Issues

Old 04-03-2010, 01:51 AM   #2
Kenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant future

Kenny650's Tacoma Gallery
Dude.....why?
Old 04-03-2010, 01:54 AM   #3
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
sexy
Old 04-03-2010, 02:01 AM   #4
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Y Are You Selling It?!
Old 04-03-2010, 05:30 AM   #5
adktacoma is a glorious beacon of lightadktacoma is a glorious beacon of lightadktacoma is a glorious beacon of lightadktacoma is a glorious beacon of lightadktacoma is a glorious beacon of light
Navy: mm-subs
Name: danny
adktacoma's Tacoma Gallery
wow, that is one nice truck, must be killin ya to have to sell it. Good luck
Old 04-03-2010, 06:19 AM   #6
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Good luck with the sale. That is one really nice truck.

If you have to trade it in to the dealer and part out the truck let me know. I am local and might take some of the stuff off your hand. Depending on price of course.

BudBuilt Skids, if they fit my truck
Old 04-03-2010, 02:41 PM   #7
iDRiVaTRD is a glorious beacon of lightiDRiVaTRD is a glorious beacon of lightiDRiVaTRD is a glorious beacon of lightiDRiVaTRD is a glorious beacon of lightiDRiVaTRD is a glorious beacon of light
I need to sell because I just got a 4Runner. Love the Truck and everything on it, I just need something different now. If anyone is interested, I would accept Offers.
Old 04-03-2010, 03:04 PM   #8
Kenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant future

Kenny650's Tacoma Gallery
^ 10' trail 4runner?
Old 04-05-2010, 03:36 PM   #10
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
Good luck with the sale. That is one really nice truck.

If you have to trade it in to the dealer and part out the truck let me know. I am local and might take some of the stuff off your hand. Depending on price of course.

BudBuilt Skids, if they fit my truck
x2!! i want those icons and ucas
Old 04-08-2010, 10:16 AM   #11
I've sent pm's to all those interested in parts, I still have the rear Remote Reservoir Shocks available and the wheels and tires. No one has shown any interest in those parts as of yet. Shocks I am looking for around $340 with exchange of stock shocks at time of sale, and the wheels and tires, $1,000 OBO with exchange of stock wheels and tires. Prefer the 17" stock Trd Sport Wheels. Tires need some tread left so I can at least the vehicle with them.

Let me know,
Nathan
Old 04-09-2010, 12:30 PM   #12
At the moment I am still wanting to sell the vehicle with everything on it. I am asking $27,000 but if someone is interested, we can negotiate. I'll be in Escondido all weekend so if someone is interested, send me a Personal Message or email me and we can meet up somewhere and you can check it out in person.

Take Care everyone,
Nathan
Old 04-09-2010, 09:27 PM   #13
knickerbocker is on a distinguished road

knickerbocker's Tacoma Gallery
most of us already have tacos. try selling on dodge or nissan site, too!

good luck...enjoy the 4runner (i always wanted one of those).
Old 04-21-2010, 10:39 AM   #14
I'm willing to sell it for $24,500 if anyone is interested. I know most of you here already have Tacoma's but if you know someone that might be interested, please let them know about this one.

As of right now it still is as advertised, nothing has been removed.

Take Care,
Nathan
Old 04-21-2010, 10:56 AM   #15
gtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to behold
gtrotter's Tacoma Gallery
I would be interested in the rear springs, if you wind up selling them.