Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

fj for $13.5

Old 04-02-2010, 01:07 PM   #1
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
fj for $13.5

seems to good to be true.auction ended today but its at a dealer.why couldnt this be closer to me???
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/4X4-O...item3efe747365
Old 04-02-2010, 01:10 PM   #2
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
WOW
Old 04-02-2010, 01:26 PM   #3
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
I Messaged the seller. Hopefully they still have it. I'm thinking of buying it. Flying out and driving it back. Thats an awesome price.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:27 PM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Another great find

That thing is sic!!!!!!!
Old 04-02-2010, 01:28 PM   #5
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
I Messaged the seller. Hopefully they still have it. I'm thinking of buying it. Flying out and driving it back. Thats an awesome price.
i thought about doing that but i just bought a house and my wife would kill me if i was gone for 2 days and we were missing $13.5 out of our account. do i get a finders fee for such a great deal???
Old 04-02-2010, 01:30 PM   #6
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ HAHAAHA. I'm actually really considering this. Having the Taco and a FJ. I don't like the yellow but it looks nice and for the price. I can't complain.

Thinking my Dad might want this later on.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:31 PM   #7
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
I really like that black rooftop... never did like the white, except on the sandstorms! I hope someone here gets it that is a sweeeet deal!
Old 04-02-2010, 01:35 PM   #8
Machine gun shits

Quote:
^ HAHAAHA. I'm actually really considering this. Having the Taco and a FJ. I don't like the yellow but it looks nice and for the price. I can't complain.

Thinking my Dad might want this later on.
i hate the yellow but the black roof looks awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motive View Post
I really like that black rooftop... never did like the white, except on the sandstorms! I hope someone here gets it that is a sweeeet deal!
i hate the white roofs too. the sandstorms come with matching color roofs for the tt edition
Old 04-02-2010, 01:35 PM   #9

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, I better not get it. I'm drooling over it right now but I've already spent about another 2K in Mods already. I think I better not get it as I don't know how to NOT Mod a vehicle.

DAMMIT!
Old 04-02-2010, 01:37 PM   #10
Machine gun shits

Quote:
I don't know how to NOT Mod a vehicle.

DAMMIT!
its easy, get married and have kids.the only toys you get are from toys r us
ive been car shopping for months now and cant find anything i like but when i do it always too far away.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:52 PM   #12
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackened Taco View Post
Look at the front tires on the vehicle, hopefully it"s just an alignment issue. The toe is WAY out on the front wheels. May be an opticall illusion also.

i dont see anything but the tires seem to be wearing evenly
Old 04-02-2010, 01:57 PM   #14
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackened Taco View Post
Look at the front tires on the vehicle, hopefully it"s just an alignment issue. The toe is WAY out on the front wheels. May be an opticall illusion also.
It looks like a optical illusion to me...

Old 04-02-2010, 02:42 PM   #15
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
You know the saying... if its too good to be true its....... :S Something must be wrong with it.. Car dealers are not stupid.
Old 04-02-2010, 03:02 PM   #16
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by raskal311 View Post
You know the saying... if its too good to be true its....... :S Something must be wrong with it.. Car dealers are not stupid.
yeah i know