Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

01 d/c for $13k

Old 04-02-2010, 12:48 PM   #1
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
01 d/c for $13k

not mine but its at the dealer i buy my trucks from.looks really clean.i dont even care about the 114k miles.im calling today
http://newjersey.craigslist.org/ctd/1672284649.html
Old 04-02-2010, 02:05 PM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

http://www.kbb.com/kbb/UsedCars/Pric...C200781%7Ctrue
Old 04-02-2010, 06:14 PM   #3
Idrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud of
Marines: 1341/1343/6222
Name: Ryan
Idrivetoys's Tacoma Gallery
dont pay over 10,500 last year i got a 01 with 104k although it was a prerunner i only paid $9800, if its a dealer it was probably a trade in and they paid way less to get it, if you want it, make an offer and say "ill take it out the door for this much, if not i can keep shopping"

Ryan
Old 04-02-2010, 06:29 PM   #4
Dang liberals.
tacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomaprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
The truck looks great, but the price is still high.
My '01 DC PreRunner TRD OR was 9,750 + tax and everything. Don't worry about the mileage - I had 136,000.
By the way, we talked the dealer down from 12,998 to 9,750.

Keep me updated man.
Old 04-02-2010, 08:10 PM   #5
Machine gun shits

i just stopped by and looked at it(10pm) hard to see everything in the dark.forgot to check the frame.its not a trd its clean but not mint.headlights are super duper dull and fogged to shit.marks on hood,maybe bird shit or tree sap that baked into the paint?tires are brand new.i bought 2 tacomas from the same guy(family friend) so ill call him monday and test drive it.i wouldnt buy a 2nd gen taco with those miles but i would for a 1st gen.i'll keep you posted.i got to get rid of my junk.now im having problems with it not starting on top of the trans being fukd up.what a fukn heap of shit and my warranty is over
Old 04-02-2010, 08:36 PM   #6
Machine gun shits

it shows 15 items on carfax.i dont know what though
http://www.carfax.com/cfm/check_orde...hn72n41z785503#