Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

05+ stuff for sale (some new, some repost)

Old 04-02-2010, 09:07 PM   #1
AKA "06tacosport"
Lunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
Lunercrab's Tacoma Gallery
05+ stuff for sale (some new, some repost)

Heres all the stuff i still got left....anyone intersted PM me....thanks for looking (again )

Next i have a front set of wet okole covers in black/charcoal with half piping for the sport seats. These covers are in very good condition and were used in my 2006 for about 1.5 yrs. there are clean with no stains. There are two issues with the piping. the drivers side piping is worn away in two spots, on the door side of the bottom and the door side of the back panel. again there is no rips in the seam, just the piping fabric is worn. I was told by steve from w.o. that i would be 15 bucks to fix, i just never did. includes headrests (forgot to take pic of those) 110.00 shipped obo

Autocommand remote starter....again this came part of a "group" sale i bought from some guy...never opened til now to take pics...msrp is like 189.00, but i doubt it's worth that...so i'm asking 55.00 shipped OBO

So i'm thinking thats what's available right now (i may have to look around) lol i'm trying to finance my lift , i will post the rest of the pics tomorrow night if that's ok mods, any questions you can pm or email me... lunercrab@yahoo.com
Old 04-04-2010, 09:14 AM   #2
AKA "06tacosport"
Lunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Easter bump
Old 04-04-2010, 09:40 AM   #3
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 04-04-2010, 10:16 PM   #4
AKA "06tacosport"

added missing pics....stuff is OBO so don't be afraid to shoot me offers
Old 04-05-2010, 04:16 PM   #6
AKA "06tacosport"

added two more things to the list, nothing spectacular...also lowered price on scanguage.....
Old 04-07-2010, 05:10 PM   #7
smokedtaco007 is on a distinguished road
smokedtaco007's Tacoma Gallery
im interested in the remote start
Old 04-07-2010, 05:54 PM   #9
AKA "06tacosport"

@smokedtaco007

the remote start is available still. Pm me if u decide u want it.
Old 04-11-2010, 05:49 PM   #10
AKA "06tacosport"

step bars are now pending locally....everything else available...bump
Old 04-11-2010, 11:46 PM   #11
Yeah
willard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud of
Name: Luke
willard417's Tacoma Gallery
will those seat covers fit all models?
Old 04-12-2010, 11:30 AM   #12
AKA "06tacosport"

They will fit the sport from 05-08. They will no fit regular sr5 seats or seats with side airbags. I'm not sure if the offroad has the same seats as the sport tho.
Old 04-12-2010, 04:48 PM   #13
AKA "06tacosport"

Scanguage is sold....
Old 04-12-2010, 04:58 PM   #14
Dimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
Dimonback's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the K&N...
Old 04-12-2010, 05:27 PM   #15
Poot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Poot Klopp's Tacoma Gallery
you think those 17's would look bad on an 06 access cab with no lift? What size tire would work for that set up?
Old 04-12-2010, 10:09 PM   #16
AKA "06tacosport"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bderuosi View Post
you think those 17's would look bad on an 06 access cab with no lift? What size tire would work for that set up?
not at all...they come with 265/65/17 from the factory...the largest tire i was able to put on my 2006 sports rims was 265/70/17...i believe thats the highest you can go without any rubbing issues or wheel spacers....that is reconfirmed here http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...uspension.html

heres a pic of that tire size on my 06 with stock suspension

well hope that helps...anymore questions let me know
Old 04-12-2010, 11:08 PM   #17
AKA "06tacosport"

K&N is sold
Old 04-14-2010, 08:27 PM   #19
AKA "06tacosport"

step bars officially sold....bump
Old 04-21-2010, 07:29 PM   #20
AKA "06tacosport"

bump...still taking offers....