Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For Sale 2nd Gen 17" Matte Black Wheels -10mm offset

Old 04-04-2010, 02:21 PM   #1
They Still Love To Hate Me! - T.O.
billas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant future

Name: Joel
billas333's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to billas333
For Sale 2nd Gen 17" Matte Black Wheels -10mm offset

These are 17" LiquidMetal Gatlin Matt Black Wheels 6-5.5" with -10mm offset. I love the design of this wheel it just looks absolutely mean and aggressive. I upgraded to the same style wheel but in chrome. I think these would look bad ass on any color tacoma or 1st gen tundra!

I am asking 110x4 =440 OBO for the whole set. If you are local and would like to pick them up then that can be arranged as I am in the Northern California area by Sacramento. Otherwise shipping can be estimated based on zip code from sacramento 94203.

The wheels are in mint condition I have never had a chance to do any off roading with them. Check out my pics as the wheels come with two different center caps being matte black and chrome. I have pics of both up.

Wheels are 17x9 for stock size Sport pkg. they also have -10mm backspace which will push them away from the truck body giving more clearance for larger tires.

I would accept pay pal if shipping or cash for local pick up.

Wheels are sitting in factory boxes right now just waiting for someone to buy them.

Thanks for looking.

Billas

Chrome center caps here.

Old 04-04-2010, 04:21 PM   #2
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
PM sent.
Old 04-04-2010, 05:50 PM   #3
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a good deal
Old 04-05-2010, 04:31 AM   #4
frankybones is a jewel in the roughfrankybones is a jewel in the roughfrankybones is a jewel in the roughfrankybones is a jewel in the rough

Name: Frank
frankybones's Tacoma Gallery
sent PM