Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

TRD Bilstein Shocks (1k miles) off 2010 Tacoma (SF BAY AREA)

Old 04-04-2010, 04:11 PM   #1
VeNoMiZeD is on a distinguished road
VeNoMiZeD's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Bilstein Shocks (1k miles) off 2010 Tacoma (SF BAY AREA)

I'm selling my TRD Bilstein Shocks that came of my 2010 TRD Sport Tacoma that had 1k miles when taken off. It's been sitting in a box for few weeks now. Im selling all four $100 and will ship anywhere, but buyer is paying for shipping. If for some reason it cost more than $20 for shipping I will cover the rest.

Old 04-04-2010, 09:04 PM   #3
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I Liquid I's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent.

Also, how do these shocks ride? What do people here think? Smooth? or pretty Stiff?
Old 04-04-2010, 09:24 PM   #4
I thought they were pretty smooth and not stiff at all. But get others opinions, not just mine. Let me know if you want them after. Thanks!
Old 04-04-2010, 09:31 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Liquid I View Post
PM Sent.

Also, how do these shocks ride? What do people here think? Smooth? or pretty Stiff?
Shipping to Puerto Rico is going to be too much.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:37 PM   #6
Now my Taco is bloody Red, ewww
"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed

"OldManTan"'s Tacoma Gallery
I will take them for $120 shipped if they will fit my '06. I am looking now.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:43 PM   #7
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeNoMiZeD View Post
Shipping to Puerto Rico is going to be too much.
How much? I can cover the shipping.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:45 PM   #8
ROLLIN ON RUST
senor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
senor taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by "OldManTan" View Post
I will take them for $120 shipped if they will fit my '06. I am looking now.
pretty sure they will fit.................BUMP
Old 04-04-2010, 09:48 PM   #9
"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by senor taco View Post
pretty sure they will fit.................BUMP
Yes I am think I see they will.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:02 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Liquid I View Post
How much? I can cover the shipping.
Sorry Liquid the cheapest shipping is $90. Im sorry but I got OldManT already on the deal. Good Luck with your find though.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:04 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeNoMiZeD View Post
Sorry Liquid the cheapest shipping is $90. Im sorry but I got OldManT already on the deal. Good Luck with your find though.
Meh... I would have covered the shipping... Thanks anyhow I guess.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:08 PM   #12
cameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to behold

Name: cameron
cameronlane's Tacoma Gallery
they will fit they are stock trd shocks
Old 04-11-2010, 07:55 AM   #13

Received the shocks yesterday, saturday 4-10. They were in excellent condition and Venom shipped them out quick. Thank you very much.
Old 04-11-2010, 06:03 PM   #14
tooxslick is on a distinguished road
Name: Gary
tooxslick's Tacoma Gallery
Would these fit on a second gen. 5-lug for future reference?
Old 04-11-2010, 10:15 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by "OldManTan" View Post
Received the shocks yesterday, saturday 4-10. They were in excellent condition and Venom shipped them out quick. Thank you very much.
Thanks for your business. Enjoy them!
Old 04-11-2010, 10:16 PM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by tooxslick View Post
Would these fit on a second gen. 5-lug for future reference?
Sorry I can't answer that, not sure. Hopefully someone can chime in and let you know.