Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS/FT: moto metal's, bfg at's, extang trifecta, etc...

Old 04-04-2010, 05:12 PM   #1
When in doubt, knock em out
SMOKEATR is on a distinguished road
Navy: GMG3 esws CG47
SMOKEATR's Tacoma Gallery
FS/FT: moto metal's, bfg at's, extang trifecta, etc...

im trading my truck so i want to sell some stuff. ill ship at buyers expense but for the larger/heavier stuff local is preferred. i might be willing to meet halfway within reason as well. all stuff would be shipped from melbourne florida 32940.

any questions or if u want more/better pictures dont be afraid to ask. all prices are negotiable.

thx for looking...

moto metal 951b with bfg at 285/75/16. ive had them on for a little over a year but only put about 8k miles on them. the tires are wearing evenly and have no plugs, patches, etc.

the wheels are like new except for one small scratch on the lip of one wheel from the installer. its hardly noticeable. SOLD

extang trifect tonneau. it folds into 3 sections for easy acess to the bed. has a small tear in the gasket that covers the tailgate. easily fixed but since you cant see it and it never leaked i never bothered to fix it. $2OO

slim line in channel vent visors. great for upcoming summer, simply pop in place. SOLD

i also have an oem bed extender and the hardware to install it. SOLD

i'll be pulling my stereo and keeping it for my new truck, but i also have a scosche single din unit for an aftermarket head unit. $15

i also have a brand new set of bilstein off road shocks with maybe 10 miles on them. they were replaced under the tsb and then swapped for 5100's a day later. SOLD

additional pics:

Old 04-04-2010, 06:10 PM   #2
dapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud of

Army: PowerPoint Ranger
Name: David
dapetik's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 04-04-2010, 06:51 PM   #3
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
do the back visors fit good? I got a set on here and the backs don't stay in.if so shipping to 912732
Old 04-05-2010, 04:23 AM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by shady View Post
do the back visors fit good? I got a set on here and the backs don't stay in.if so shipping to 912732

they fit fine. you could always use some double sided tape to hold them in place. gentleman above you has dibs on them though. thx
Old 04-05-2010, 05:30 PM   #5
visors are sold pending payment.
Old 04-05-2010, 06:53 PM   #7
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
How much for the bed extender shipped to 23435?
Old 04-05-2010, 08:44 PM   #9
rackatak has a spectacular aura aboutrackatak has a spectacular aura aboutrackatak has a spectacular aura about
rackatak's Tacoma Gallery
Why oh why do I have to be working for the government? If I had the money I'd so be buying those wheels and tires.
Old 04-05-2010, 09:41 PM   #10
jb1134 is on a distinguished road
jb1134's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have any kind of lift on your truck. I have a stock 2010 trd 4x4 and dont know if those tires will fit. Im wanting to get a shrockworks front bumper so that will give me a little room up front but i dont know about body mount clearance or other places. What do you think? Thanks.
Old 04-06-2010, 04:01 AM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by jb1134 View Post
Do you have any kind of lift on your truck. I have a stock 2010 trd 4x4 and dont know if those tires will fit. Im wanting to get a shrockworks front bumper so that will give me a little room up front but i dont know about body mount clearance or other places. What do you think? Thanks.

i have the bill 5100s set at 2.5" of lift up front. they wont fit without a lift
Old 04-06-2010, 04:03 AM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westside Medic View Post
Im intrested in the wheels and tires. I have 07 17'' sport wheels with 265 on them. Im in Montgomery, AL. I wouldnt mind driving toward the beach.. Thanks, Fire Medic Bates IAFF 1444

hey brother. sounds perfect to me if you want to head this way. ill come down on the price a bit since you'd be driving so far. 321.223.2694 let me know. im a fire medic too... local 1951.
Old 04-06-2010, 04:04 AM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caduceus View Post
How much for the bed extender shipped to 23435?

ill check on the shipping
Old 04-06-2010, 06:15 PM   #14
jb1134 is on a distinguished road
jb1134's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKEATR View Post
i have the bill 5100s set at 2.5" of lift up front. they wont fit without a lift

Didnt think so. Shipping would be way to much anyway. Thanks man. Good luck with sale.
Old 04-07-2010, 05:57 AM   #15
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
Would you be willing to sell the 5100s or is it too much of a pain to uninstall?

Awesome prices!
Old 04-07-2010, 05:59 AM   #16
lots of interest so far, thx guys. remember all prices are negotiable. if you think i have something over priced shoot me an offer and ill work with you to make it happen.

i need to sell this stuff so i can mod my new truck when it arrives.. 2010 ram 2500 4x4 mega cab laramie with the 6.7 cummins i cant wait to get ahold of that monster
Old 04-07-2010, 06:02 AM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by flightcancled View Post
Would you be willing to sell the 5100s or is it too much of a pain to uninstall?

Awesome prices!

i would love to paass them onto someone else, but that person would have to be here to swap their stock set as my 5100's came off. i'd let them go for practically nothing just so someone gets them that would know what they were.

thx for the comment about the prices. i thought i was being fair, but ill come down some more just to sell this stuff so it doesnt sit in my garage after the truck is gone. besides, i need the money for the banks bundle for my new diesel..!
Old 04-09-2010, 09:44 PM   #18
sold everything except the extang trifecta and the scosche single din unit. i dropped the prices on those some. im willing to deal just to clear up space in my garage so hit me with your best offers.

thx guys
Old 09-05-2010, 11:38 AM   #19
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a good guy and good price on the trifecta! I talked to him the other day and he still has it in the garage.

Shipping is just a lot! A southeastern tacoma owner needs to get it.